Author: Rearwindow

Black Foreigner Fights Chinese Girl, Gives Crowd Middle Finger   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-18 21:42:01 |Display all floors
LoneAcorn Post time: 2012-6-18 21:40
If he ducked, moved back and left at the very start, would there be hundreds of bystanders ?

Are you a woman by any chance? That would explain a lot.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 21:44:19 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-6-18 21:28
There is a difference between chivalry and mobbing up without knowing who really is guilty and "ly ...

I do get that.  On the other hand, I have to support the right of bystanders to intervene in cases of violence.

I was saved once by this - it took six men to get him down and under control.  

I am thankful that those men intervened.

So, there are two sides to that.  I can understand their desire to protect their women from foreigners even if that doesn't sound very PC.  It's a natural reaction whether we like it or not.

Even when I lived in Germany, I tried to show as much respect as possible to everyone I met.  I knew americans had a bad reputation there and I accepted the fact that there would be those that would unjustly stereotype me based on that.  I never held it against them.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 21:55:38 |Display all floors
I am not sure what actually happened there. But to all those gwei-los who think China is such an unbearable place, why not get your butts otta here to make you happier?   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 22:00:41 |Display all floors
If he shows his middle finger I would also beat him, no matter he is a Chinese, or white or black. {:soso_e181:}

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-18 22:00:45 |Display all floors
The title is great  ..........

Black Foreigner  .............    {:soso_e120:}

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 22:08:32 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-6-18 21:55
I am not sure what actually happened there. But to all those gwei-los who think China is such an unb ...

I actually agree with you there.

I get sick to death of all those who complain about the US while all the time they are making a good living there.

If it's not the place you like, then leave.  No one is keeping you here.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 22:08:38 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-18 22:00
The title is great  ..........

Black Foreigner  .............

The title is provocative. Some media are shameless. They make such titles to attract readers.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.