Author: Rearwindow

Black Foreigner Fights Chinese Girl, Gives Crowd Middle Finger   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-18 20:00:53 |Display all floors
The guy getting physical on her?! Read again:the girls wanted to hit him with a lock,he grabbed her arm and forced her down.That's self-defence and I wonder whether you would let yourself hit with a lock by a girl without defending yourself.

I doubt that she really wanted to hit him - she probably just threatened... you know, that's China :)
In front of the law, only the crowed was acting questionably... but the guy certainly should have acted more like a gentleman, deescalate the situation and talk things out. If I were in his shoes, I'd have showed her my palms, told her "I'm sure we can figure this out in a peaceful way" and try to calm her down.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 20:19:44 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-6-18 20:00
I doubt that she really wanted to hit him - she probably just threatened... you know, that's China ...

Exactly!  I agree!

All the crowd probably saw was this guy tackling this woman to the ground.  

They did what any normal bystander should do - save the damsel in distress!

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 20:21:49 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-6-18 19:49
The guy getting physical on her?! Read again:the girls wanted to hit him with a lock,he grabbed he ...

'Forced her down'

That goes beyond self-defense don't you think?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-6-18 20:23:24 |Display all floors
I doubt that she really wanted to hit him - she probably just threatened... you know, that's China ...

Well, we have years of experience of China, I know I got involved in more than one scuffle in my first years, now I know how to defuse a situation.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-6-18 20:26:13 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-6-18 18:53
Why wouldn't they side with the girl?

She was wrong for hitting the guy, I agree.

So if a girl hits me I should just stay and do nothing ?

Great, from tomorrow I'll create an army of girls and I'll send them taking over the USA. Since the US Army won't be doing nothing I should be the master of your country in a couple weeks

Seriously, hitting a girl - or a guy - is despicable but protecting yourself in self defense is completely understandable. Start to hit me and I won't care if you're a girl or a guy, I'll do the necessary to hold you down so you can't hurt me and too bad for you if you get hurt in the process.

A woman loses her status the moment she starts acting like a beast. If she acts like a beast, I'll treat her like a beast.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 20:34:20 |Display all floors

Yeah, THIS IS CHINA!!! And that's why I rather belief she really wanted to hit him. They don't threaten,they act crazy.
Acting like a gentleman? I doubt you'd be able to be that calm in his situation. Showing her your palms while being hit by her lock,eh?! Ever tried to calm down an enraged Chinese girl....I've witnessed things...many of them have a temper that's dangerous^^
Deescalating? With hundreds of bystanders also blaming you? Yeah,for sure.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 20:36:00 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-6-18 20:26
So if a girl hits me I should just stay and do nothing ?

Great, from tomorrow I'll create an army ...

You are expected to control yourself if a minor hits you correct?

Most chinese women are tiny girls - it's not a fair fight to go up against a man.

Defend yourself yes, but you can't fight them like a man.  That's just wrong.

Don't they teach manners in France?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.