Author: DSseeing

Huge mushroom cloud over Beijing sky   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-19 14:13:45 |Display all floors
maxuout0143 Post time: 2012-6-19 11:58
My point is that NoahJ must be on that new drug why else would he post such a thing?  And hell yes ...

Wrong thread!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 14:14:03 |Display all floors
TruthMongrel Post time: 2012-6-19 11:58
Statement: ...but fact don't lie:
Reponse: So true, and here are some more facts.

Wrong thread!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 15:28:32 |Display all floors
LawrencePE Post time: 2012-6-19 09:45
Chinese don’t invade other countries (vs. Japan, Germany, USA, Spain, Romans...too many to list….. ...

R u sure about your facts?
There is no denying China has a very rich culture and a long history which makes it a truly great country. But I have read and gathered from numerous sources of its inhuman labor practices and its relentless pursuit of making money to the point of doing businesses with other countries with complete disregard of sensitive political issues.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-6-19 16:58:00 |Display all floors
Gee, stop it. We were talking about clouds here
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 19:09:05 |Display all floors
@ LawrencePE, I'm an American and I never did any of the things you mentioned above.  China does seem to be a wondrous and beautiful place.  I'm sure there is a lifetime of things there I would just fall in love with, but I love freedom and individuality, which the Chinese don't seem to have any respect for.  To me, freedom and truth is of up-most importance, the genuine respect for life and why we are here, which China, as many others, has little grasp on.  Actually, I feel Americans aren't free enough to explore their individuality.  I believe that people should be free to do as they please without others they don't even know controlling them.  People would then learn to respect one another, because if not, they'd be free to suffer the consequences of not having done so.  I don't know, maybe that's a bit too much of an anarchy type system, but I just hate how I can't even be in control of what I do in my own house/land.  I don't even like how our children are forced to take part in a certain curriculum (Pink Floyd - Brick in the Wall).  Kids should be free to develop on their own, not forced to be influenced by a man made system.  Not that I wouldn't choose to educate my child, but I just don't like how it's forced upon us.  I don't like anything being forced on anyone, especially a man made system with people we don't even know controlling our lives.  Anyhow, how about we stop this whole "China this and American that" nonsense, stop looking to point the finger at one-another in an attempt to put blame, and start focusing on the problems and possible solutions.  I believe resource management is a huge problem directly connected to environmental sustainability.  Also, I believe that the human race's ability to get a grasp on the balance between freedom and resource management is going to be the main issue which will decide our fate.  Thanks for the stimulating thoughts.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 23:09:55 |Display all floors
LawrencePE Post time: 2012-6-19 09:45
Chinese don’t invade other countries (vs. Japan, Germany, USA, Spain, Romans...too many to list….. ...

Chinese ministry of propaganda no?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-20 00:29:21 |Display all floors
LawrencePE Post time: 2012-6-18 22:45

All these statements are very true and I also have much respect for what you had written but you had forgotten one. China has the Republic of China. Do you know of what the cosequence's are for disrespecting the Republic of China Flag. Do you also know what happens to the Chinese people who are found to be reading God's word? Do you remember the what had happened on the Square? Do you remember all these millions of Chinese people who had been left to starve to death? but I do respect your love for your Country and I also respect you for bringing this history lesson to my attention.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.