Views: 7739|Replies: 83

fake city look cheap embarrass China!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-14 21:06:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by meeko124 at 2012-6-14 21:07

http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/chi ... ontent_15502589.htm

This developer  is soooooo stupid and bring shame to China!!

they only interested in imitation and copying.

if not copying or imitating good products from western countries,

they would even go all the way to imitate buildings and cities and park to make it look
exactly like western countries. this is soooooo embarassing!!!!

why imitate??? cant they come up with something original???

so this develop imitated the whole city of europe, and he think he is very good? because he can make something good enough
to look like the orginal archetecturers???

so if he think he is good because he is good in imitating, what about the original artists or archetecturers that originally
created this??? why would people admire the fake city??? dont u think people would rather admire the original artists???

China should punish these imitation artists because they embarrass China!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-14 21:10:53 |Display all floors
i saw a lot of fake buildings and structures in macau, and i hated them.

i never admire these fake structures, because i know where to find the original structures.

and the orginal always make the fake structure look very cheap and stupid!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope China will one day punish these developers that only into make fake cities of western countries!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-14 21:19:53 |Display all floors
2 years ago, a chinese developer went around the world to find a city he like to imitate and build in one of Chinese cities in China.

finally he came to Melbourne and found a city in melbourne and he said he decided to
imitate a melbourne city and build that in a chinese city in china.

he wants to make this little chinese city in china to look entirely like melbourne city.

and i think he is stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why imitate???? cant he think of something original to show off China??? why showing off
western cities in China??????????? who would admire fake cheap cities that base on imitation that doesnt even have history???? sooooo stupid!!! Chinese law should stop these stupid people from embarrassing China!!!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-6-15 03:12:38 |Display all floors
wisdom_pang Post time: 2012-6-14 23:13
Hello low IQ meeko!
Better China bring the western cities to China, than Chinese wasting money flyin ...

Crabs.jpg
Is this your brother on the weed too?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 06:36:26 |Display all floors
As usual here, they can copy, but can't create or be original.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 06:39:16 |Display all floors
Hello low IQ meeko!
Better China bring the western cities to China, than Chinese wasting money flyin ...

you are a typical fan tung!!

cant u see so fake and cheap??

u never been outside of china before so u have no idea of what real structures look like!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 06:43:43 |Display all floors
Hello low IQ meeko!

fan tung if u say one more stupid comment i will block u!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.