Author: ttt222

J-20 fighter designed for South China Sea conflict: Global Times   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-18 18:56:53 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-6-18 11:14
Those Guam Okinawa based B-1's and F-22's are all meat balls if they as much as attempts to breach ...

"guaranteed"....how please? You're not even taking the EW spectrum into account here Ed! Nor are you taking into account the US penchant for targeting C4I systems as a matter of prority in the opening sorties, then air defenses and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 04:49:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 04:49:50 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 04:54:10 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 04:57:57 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 05:54:27 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2012-6-17 21:30
No way MALAYA, SINGAPORE, NEW ZEALAND or AUSTRALIA going to be used as LOGISTIC BASE for a

..... ...

Re: No way MALAYA, SINGAPORE, NEW
ZEALAND or AUSTRALIA going to be used as LOGISTIC
BASE for a .....CHINA THEATER battle!

You are a terrible sport, Mr. GD {:soso_e113:}.  I mean
can't the world of Mr. Lee Kwan Yew take a few cracking of a Chinese
joke {:soso_e113:}? Terrible, Mr. GD! Simply terrible!  

Well... I guess that's what a world
ChIndia, which Singapore inarguably qualifies,
looks and sounds like I suppose.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 07:27:20 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-6-18 02:51
Given that there is not interdiction and or prosectution of said "bombers" and refuelling aircra ...

Re: Yes, China's air superiority fighters can operate,
with impunity, in uncontested skies but, why do you assume (correct
me if I'm wrong) that the skies will be uncontested?

That question of yours, Kiwi, is what I say [the very thing that separates a real soldier from that of boys who haven't even reached puberty yet but who loves to play GI Joe] simply because they read too many comic books when they were kiddies {:soso_e113:}.  Yes, my friend, war is ugly, war is hell!!! And, if a brawl does breaks out, wherever and between whoever, you can bet that any/all B-767 AWAC/KJ-2000/Beriev A-50, KC-767/H-6U/Il-78M will be guaranteed relative safety, meaning many J-7's & 8's, their peers, will have to work very damn hard and will be the ones to bear the brunt of the cost of any such impulsiveness and irrational reactions {:soso_e113:}  .

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.