Author: voice_cd

Book Review Contest: 书评竞赛   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-7-30 11:07:47 |Display all floors
hardluck2008 Post time: 2012-7-30 10:10
This thread reminds me that I've not read any book for a long time

really
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-30 16:39:06 |Display all floors

So good place ,it's my  home.
I loving reading ,but now i almost have no time to read because of my work ,
Maybe it's not a reason.
Now you can know about our company:
Asianstars International Logistics Co.,Ltd (One day if you want to live in other countries ,you can tell me ,we can offer the services.
Tel:021-51873513
Mobile:13761315749

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-5 19:07:45 |Display all floors
喜欢看探险小说的或者对西藏有兴趣的可以看看《藏地密码》,很精彩!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-9 14:17:07 |Display all floors
This title reminds me a summer holiday when I was in college. Our teached gave us an assignment: read 20 books and write something about how you feel after reading.   
I didn't finish 20 books in that holiday, but I did write down my thoughts on the books I read.

Guess what? I got the best prize , a little money and a small gift.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-8-10 05:09:12 |Display all floors
coastline2c Post time: 2012-8-9 14:17
This title reminds me a summer holiday when I was in college. Our teached gave us an assignment: rea ...

{:soso_e183:} Gong Xi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-20 13:34:51 |Display all floors
You Are The Apple Of My Eye book review
The fiction, which is also an autobiography, is written by a famous Taiwanese writer, Giddens. Giddens himself is also the main character of the story, whose name is Jingteng Ke. Jingteng is a bad student since junior high school. He cannot only get good grades, but also always interrupts others during classes. Since his teacher tries to save him, he is exchanged to another position which is in front of the best girl in his class, Jiayi Shen. With the help of Jiayi, Jingteng gradually loves studying and his results give himself a nice return. As time goes by, Jingteng falls in love with his partner, Jiayi and this love lasts for eight years. Interestingly, almost all the boys in his class are fond of Jiayi. Regrettably, none of them becomes a couple with Jiayi. After many years, Jingteng with his friends who are also his rivals in love attends Jiayi’s wedding. He feels satisfied with the ending. He always say that loving the right one makes him shine.

During adolescence, it’s common to have a good feeling to the opposite sex. Such kind of feeling can be called as “pure love”. Because this love is based on nothing but emotion. It cannot be judged by money, background or value. Positively, this sensation can become a power to help you grow up and turn into a responsible person.

I am truly attracted by this book as the writer narrates a real story which nearly everyone has experienced, will experience or is experiencing. I believe that almost everyone has ever hoped that his puppy love can be his final love. But facts always go the other way. In this story, dear writer describes his first love bravely. Intricate plots and mournful ending are actually the most attractive aspect of the book. I surely want to change the ending into my version which Jingteng can marry Jiayi. But I do think that keeping the original edition is the right choice.

I would like to introduce this book to my friends who are also in teenage years. I hope that they can cherish their first loves nevertheless there may be no results in the end. Like what Jingteng has said “ If you risk nothing, you risk anything.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-20 13:38:22 |Display all floors
  The Curious Case of Benjamin Button book review

Benjamin Button is a strange person whose life is contranatural. When he was born in 1919, he had already been over 70 years old. Then, he grew into a young man. After that, becoming a baby. At the first, his father abandoned this poor “old man”. Luckily, a kind black woman adopted him and taught him with her intelligence and experience. In 1930, Benjamin was acquainted with Daisy who was a six-year-old girl. Subsequently, they fell in love with each other. During Second World War, Benjamin went to England by sea. During this period, he knew about people of all ranks and found out the value of life. After the war, Daisy and he met in New York. Daisy had become a successful dancer. In 1950, they seemed to be of the same age and lived together happily. As time goes by, Benjamin realised that he should leave Daisy since he was becoming younger and younger. This fiction is full of fantasy. Thus, the characters are not credible. I aspire to be Benjamin as he can go back in time.

In my opinion, I like this book so much. Only “creative” can be used to describe the plot. Means of artistic expression, such as suspension, are also employed in the fiction. I like the part when Benjamin realised that he was growing younger and younger. I hate the part when his irresponsible father abandoned him. I do not want to change anything because it will destroy the mystery of the plot.

I would like to recommend this book to another person who believes in miracle.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.