Author: timbatu

US Immigration Level Lowest of New World - Closed and Racist USA Series   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-13 20:32:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lebeast at 2012-6-13 22:32
timbatu Post time: 2012-6-13 22:24
But, you consider all Europeans "one of us".

I consider anyone that shares my values is a friend

If you speak the same language, then it will be even better

If you have the same accent (culture), then you are the same as me

If you speak the same language, but have a different accent (culture), and you don't share the values, you are different

If you speak the same language, and the same accent (culture), and your values are different, you are different

If you have the same race, this will never overcome different values, language or accent (culture)
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-13 20:35:40 |Display all floors
the same race, but different values, but the same language and accent, is about as far as it goes

the same race, different accent, same language, different values, you are different

the same race, different language, different values, you are different

at the end of the day, the issue is values
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-13 20:37:30 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-6-13 20:35
the same race, but different values, but the same language and accent, is about as far as it goes

t ...

The black churches and white churches share the same value. Why are they segregated?

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-13 20:38:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lebeast at 2012-6-13 22:39
timbatu Post time: 2012-6-13 22:30
The US is openly criticizing the One Child Policy of China. This makes the US liable to Chinese po ...
The US is openly criticizing the One Child Policy of China. This makes the US liable to Chinese population problem. If the US forbids abortions in China, the US should take some population from China. Common sense!

Secondly but not any less, why does the US need such a RACE QUOTA anyways? Does it not portrait the US as a racist?

timbatu, you should adopt a black child, and make them become a gay chinese. You are an American now.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-13 20:51:39 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-6-12 20:16
I know Latins dominate US immigration, but not Chinese. Get your data straight.

But why should Chinese dominate this? To eventually outbreed the rest of the ethnicities represented in the US so China can, eventually conquer the world? China isn't the world you know!
China's population problem isn't the worlds' population problem but, by the way you speak, you expect it to be!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-13 20:52:17 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-6-13 20:28
That is in the year 2011 AND the US only has 13% immigrants in the year 2012 - A FACT!

You don't understand the difference between total immigrants in a year as opposed to a percentage of immigrants in a Countries total population.

U.S. Immigrant Population At Its Highest Since 1920 As 13% Are Foreign-Born, 11 May 2012
According to a new report by the U.S. Census Bureau, there were 40 million foreign-born people living in the country in 2010 - the highest percentage of the total population since 1920.
Just a decade earlier, only 31 million people, or 11 per cent of the population, residing in the country were born elsewhere.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-13 20:55:17 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-6-13 20:37
The black churches and white churches share the same value. Why are they segregated?

Because white ppl have no rhythm and can't dance or sing like black folks do in church.
It throws off their karma.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.