Author: timbatu

US Immigration Level Lowest of New World - Closed and Racist USA Series   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-18 06:52:45 |Display all floors
America wants skilled immigrants

It is fair that the immediate family of skilled immigrants gets preferential treatment - hence F2A

It is not fair that extended family gets the same treatment as skilled immigrants or their immediate family

THINK ABOUT IT
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 07:06:01 |Display all floors
usvisaprefs.jpg

Fvisastats.jpg

source Visa Bulletin June 2012
travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5712.html

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 07:29:45 |Display all floors
Why do you bother with him?
Just put on ***IGNORE***
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 11:35:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-6-18 11:39
lebeast Post time: 2012-6-18 07:06
source Visa Bulletin June 2012
travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5712.html

Lebeast, the US Visa Bulletin is a show case.

American immigration policies are one of the great examples of her closeness and institutionalized racism. Many Americans believe their nation is open. They even mistake China as the side restricting immigrants and exchange students to the US. The reality is that the US policies institutionally favour people from majority White-race nations.

Countries like China are given the same immigration quota as tiny nations like Iceland, or Switzerland, or Lithuania, or Holland or Belgium. Imagine - China with 1.3 billion people is given the same number of allowable immigrants as Lithuania. Chinese and Indians are singled out. Because they have a lot more people naturally, the Chinese and Indian are not allowed to apply for residency and citizenship for 5 or more years. Anyone from a mostly Caucasian nation, from the UK, Sweden to Australia, is not subject under the same ban or curtail.

This institutionalized close-door policy is the US Visa Bulletin. Do a search on the US Visa Bulletin yourself. I think the unfair close-door policy is a shame, just like the profound racism in US culture.

I want to ask one simple question:
Is it not self-evident that more Europeans have migrated to North America?

China with her population greater than Europe only account for 1% population in the USA while Europeans count for 80%. One would wonder why is that!

Collected American Responses

Mamalisa 9 hours ago Report Abuse
I'm okay with that! If you don't like the rule in my yard take your toys and go home.

Truth Hurts 9 hours ago Report Abuse
I agree with Mamalisa. We should make Chinese, Mexican, and other immigrant to pay for more tax, ss, medicare and medicaid. if they don't like it, they can pack it up and go.

Me 9 hours ago Report Abuse
Yep! If you don't like it go home! Im sure the Chinese government which is totally not paranoid and just, will take you back!

Me 9 hours ago Report Abuse
Hahaha, really? You seriously think people on Yahoo answers give a rats ballsack (Which is a chinese delicasy) about China? We laugh on here on how you try to spread your communist bull ----. Were not simple minded like the chinese people. We know how the chinese government really is, unlike you morons. You wanted this life, try to enjoy it as much as we enjoy watching you squirm in your own filthy, miserable lifestyles. I am an American, a bit racist towards people who have it coming, the fact you attack Allen's looks, without seeing him shows how self concious and paranoid you all really are...quite funny! Don't be upset because the number 1 country has no room for any losers on the winners stand! Now go clean up your broken trains... ;)

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 11:36:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-6-18 11:37
jay_dee Post time: 2012-6-18 07:29
Why do you bother with him?
Just put on ***IGNORE***

Jim posted: "In America, the citizens have the right to think for themselves and believe whatever they want to believe. America was founded on freedom, escaping oppressive governments (i.e. kings & queens) telling them what they could or could not believe."

Answer: Jim, my children are forced to chant "One Nation under Ghod" at public schools. If they do not want to, they can only be silent. They cannot speak up their non-belief in your Ghod. They are ridiculed and made fun of by their fellow white Christian kids. If in America, the citizens have the right to think for themselves and believe whatever they want to believe; why should the US government force "Ghod" onto children? If America was founded on freedom, escaping oppressive governments telling them what they could or could not believe, then why the US government forces diverse people who do not believe in your Christian Ghod to chant the deity? We agree that governments should NOT tell its people what the could or could not believe.

Jim posted: "And in America, we have welcomed millions of former Chinese citizens who have come seeking the same freedoms. So your claims of sinophobia are bogus."

Answer: I want to ask one simple question: Is it not self-evident that more Europeans have migrated to North America? China with her population greater than Europe only account for 1% population in the USA while Europeans count for 80%. One would wonder why is that! The current US Visa Bulletin gives whites close to 100 times more opportunity to become American than it gives the Chinese. Europeans can come to the US legally and freely, while Chinese subject to severe restriction. This inequality gives favors to White Europeans over Chinese. What a shocking racist reality of the 21st century. The man-made inequality is deeply rooted in Christian Sinophobia and the profoundly racist culture of the European Americans.

CKG post: "Are you too stupid to get the facts? Chinese represented 5% of immigrants to the USA in 2010. That is the 2nd largest after the almost 10 million Mexicans. The reason for the visa restrictions is because so many Chinese over stay their visa or stay illegally. BTW, I speak and read Chinese and have a PhD from the best university in China. I know your limited education and early brainwashing have rendered you a useless to the world. You should live in some tier 3 city in the countryside, work for the local CCP and live off bribes."

Answer: Is it not self-evident that 80% American population are from Europe? Why do you discriminate Chinese (Whites are given 100 times more opportunity to become American than Chinese) and then accuse them of over stay their visas? Let me tell you why:  Your hate of Chinese people is rooted in your racism.

American immigration policies are one of the great examples of her closeness and institutionalized racism. Many Americans believe their nation is open. They even mistake China as the side restricting immigrants and exchange students to the US. The reality is that the US policies institutionally favour people from majority White-race nations.

Countries like China are given the same immigration quota as tiny nations like Iceland, or Switzerland, or Lithuania, or Holland or Belgium. Imagine - China with 1.3 billion people is given the same number of allowable immigrants as Lithuania. Chinese and Indians are singled out. Because they have a lot more people naturally, the Chinese and Indian are not allowed to apply for residency and citizenship for 5 or more years. Anyone from a mostly Caucasian nation, from the UK, Sweden to Australia, is not subject under the same ban or curtail.

This institutionalized close-door policy is the US Visa Bulletin. Do a search on the US Visa Bulletin yourself. I think the unfair close-door policy is a shame, just like the profound racism in US culture.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 12:56:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lebeast at 2012-6-18 14:57
timbatu Post time: 2012-6-18 13:35

American immigration policies are one of the great e ...

I want to ask one simple question:
Is it not self-evident that more Europeans have migrated to North America?

The answer is clearly, according to the most recent US census figures, approximately 71-72% (from recall) ***self-identify*** as Caucasian

What you are advocating is illogical

You say the chinese are negatively discriminated against

You say this is on the basis of race

But chinese is not a race, it is an ethnicity. Asian is a race.

Nonetheless, clearly, chinese fill their 7% quota (and quite a bit more!)

Asians dominate the immigration intake. Asian intake completely overwhelms European intake since the Immigration and Nationality Act came into force.

Small European countries do not fill their quotas. Guess who uses those vacant places - China!

I get the strong impression that you think that American demographic population should be according to global racial distribution

I say to you, why? No other country on the planet does this. Least of all, China and Japan!

If no country on the earth does it, then are all countries racist?

You always cry about China's big population. This is China's problem. I encourage the active abortion of most chinese babies, especially females. Females should prefer a career as a slave for Walmart or Apple/FOXCONN factories, and then suicide.

If abortion is necessary, the fetus can even be born and then the neonate harvested for life-saving organs and stem cell technology experiments.

This is a reasonable way china can deal with its overpopulation issues.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 13:29:57 |Display all floors
Imagine - China with 1.3 billion people is given the same number of allowable immigrants as Lithuania.

Chinese and Indians are singled out. Because they have a lot more people naturally, the Chinese and Indian are not allowed to apply for residency and citizenship for 5 or more years.

Anyone from a mostly Caucasian nation, from the UK, Sweden to Australia, is not subject under the same ban or curtail.

below is a table of the time, in years, that it takes for a resident to become a naturalised citizen, according to area of birth

you will see that, as it turns out, Asia has THE LEAST wait time and Europe/Canada (North America) have THE LONGEST wait times

dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/natz_fr_2011.pdf
stat2.jpg

stat1.jpg

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.