Author: timbatu

US Immigration Level Lowest of New World - Closed and Racist USA Series   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-18 03:30:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-6-18 03:35
lebeast Post time: 2012-6-17 16:18
I can only feel sorrow for him because he actually achieved and lost

That means, he did try and ...

Lebeast, even if the US decides against my legal attempt, it is still an open document out. Everyone one can see the failed attempt to dismiss me, for example, and think about why.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 03:34:08 |Display all floors
Lebeast, you are very hateful and intolerant toward nonwhite. You are very hateful and intolerant of nonChristians. Fundamentally, you see the word divided by "us vs. them". This is why you are racist.

Although I complain about racism, I do not treat anyone badly, unlike you. I complain about the inequality and the racism. My making such complaints is rooted in verifiable facts. It is a fact the the US Visa Bulletin singles out Chinese for scrutiny. But my complaints run into a stone war of unintelligent, angry and racist Lebeast.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 06:32:23 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-6-18 05:26
You are lying again, China has 5%.

I have made it really easy for you

folllow the arrows
immi3.jpg

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 06:33:03 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-6-17 15:44
again, you do not explain yourself

what "scientific perspective" are you referring to?
again, you do not explain yourself

what "scientific perspective" are you referring to?

and for what reason?

your lies and ignorance are well known here
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 06:35:33 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-6-18 05:27
I want America to be of all people, by all people and serve all people. Why should the Nazi White- ...
I want America to be of all people, by all people and serve all people. Why should the Nazi White-supremacists, the previously called KKK, dominate USA?

1. You want America to not be America. That is obvious. You want it to be chinese. This is why you constantly demand an intake of chinese according to percentage of world population. Basically, you are the supremacist.

2.  "Nazi White-supremacists, the previously called KKK, dominate USA" - this proves you are a racist.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 06:35:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lebeast at 2012-6-18 08:42
timbatu Post time: 2012-6-18 05:30
Lebeast, even if the US decides against my legal attempt, it is still an open document out. Everyon ...

they will also see the defense's case, and think about it
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 06:42:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lebeast at 2012-6-18 08:54
timbatu Post time: 2012-6-18 05:34
Lebeast, you are very hateful and intolerant toward nonwhite. You are very hateful and intolerant of ...
Lebeast, you are very hateful and intolerant toward nonwhite. You are very hateful and intolerant of nonChristians. Fundamentally, you see the word divided by "us vs. them". This is why you are racist.

Although I complain about racism, I do not treat anyone badly, unlike you. I complain about the inequality and the racism. My making such complaints is rooted in verifiable facts. It is a fact the the US Visa Bulletin singles out Chinese for scrutiny. But my complaints run into a stone war of unintelligent, angry and racist Lebeast.

You are a well known racist here. You cry and cry that others are racist towards you, but "victimisation" is the vehicle of choice for your own brand of racism.

You claim "science" and "facts", but when asked for them you are not candid.

The US Visa Bulletin DOES NOT single out Chinese unfairly. Firstly, the US Visa Bulletin is a ***report***, not a body of law. The law is the Immigration and Nationality Act.

You constantly publish a .jpg here of the F class Visa statistics from a year or two ago, which DO NOT show discrimination against chinese. In class F2A, THERE IS NO WAIT LIST - this is for immediate family, such as spouse or children under 18. READ IT - NO WAIT LIST. There is a processing time which is EQUAL to ALL on F2A.

The other classes in the F class refer to PARENTS, SIBLINGS, ADULT CHILDREN, COUSINS. There is a wait list for them. But China is waiting about as long as mexico, india and philippines and a wait list for other relatives is ENTIRELY FAIR.

America does not want timbatus family collecting benefits and playing mahjong!

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.