Views: 7840|Replies: 26

USA FRIGHTENS CHINA WITH NEW DESTROYER. CHINA LAUGHS - Pravda.ru - 2012 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-8 06:17:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by macanese at 2012-6-8 06:21

http://english.pravda.ru/world/a ... _china_destroyer-0/

CLICK  AT  THE  URL/link  TO  READ  THE  FULL  REPORT (above)

USA frightens China with super destroyer. China laughs                                            06.06.2012                        

Source: ohrana.ru

• Print version
  •                                 [url=][/url]                                [url=][/url]                                Font Size
  • Send to friend

The U.S. is building "the most advanced" warship in history - DDG-1000 destroyer of Zumwalt class that the Pentagon called a "super-stealth silver bullet." It will be able to move quietly along the coast, including in the shallows, hitting the targets of the enemy with electromagnetic rail guns, deceiving enemy radars.

Americans plan to equip its fleet in the Asia-Pacific region with these ships "from sci-fi movies". It is to the shores of China frightening with the increase of its military where the Pentagon intends to relocate 60% of its ships in 2020 in the framework of the renewed military strategy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-8 18:13:06 |Display all floors
Anything from Pravda..... should be taken with a grain of salt ..... taken out back.... force fed kimchi for two weeks..... and then shot.
This is the only adequate justice that can be done against Pravda.
Cold Rests the Heart of Darkness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 21:10:23 |Display all floors
Yep redob, besides, at 3 billion a pop, I doubt the USN will float many of these ships.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 13:24:27 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-6-10 21:10
Yep redob, besides, at 3 billion a pop, I doubt the USN will float many of these ships.

You shouldn't believe those PRICE ESTIMATES.
It's only to FLINCH allies with BIG WALLETS like the UK, Japan, Korea, Germany or Taiwan.

ha ha ha

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
On Crisis Standby Mode

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-13 19:16:25 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2012-6-11 12:24
You shouldn't believe those PRICE ESTIMATES.
It's only to FLINCH allies with BIG WALLETS like the  ...

This ship has been in developmental stage for so many years now, those costs are probablt conservative considering the usual cost "blowouts" etc, in the US.

The UK has a big wallet? Don't think so!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-13 21:35:36 |Display all floors
Cool new technology - but I don't really see what it can do that a normal submarine can't. Any military experts here who could enlight me?

The UK has a big wallet? Don't think so!

For military, it unfortunately does... although military expenses can be considered as a waste of money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-13 23:39:59 |Display all floors
So... China is frightened.. yet laughs?

Sounds a little hysterical to me, it should slap itself.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.