Author: soapdodger

Going Public on Air Pollution in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-11 03:59:26 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-11 03:53
Now you are behaving and barking like a street stray that is been cornered and be caught and to be ...

Ha ha ha ha..... who's a sore loser - it certainly isn't me, Drop-kick

You've been shown up to be a pathetic oxygen thief, with no argument, just vapid yapping and hollow insults to all and sundry, including the Premier of the foreign country you so pretend to defend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 05:08:00 |Display all floors

RE: Going Public on Air Pollution in China

RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-6-11 02:59
Ha ha ha ha..... who's a sore loser - it certainly isn't me, Drop-kick

You've been shown up  ...

A street stray is a dog, and a dog is a dog, which will bark inanimately when caught and be sent to the pen. If you are run out of relavent points or facts in an argument you need not resort to making a mountain out of a mole hill. You know how stupid you sound? The spelling of the name of the PM is a non issue. Period! Do you know zheng and cheng means the same in the Chinese character, skumbag? Don't try to teach your grandfather to suck eggs! Obviously, you are non Chinese.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 08:33:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 12:16:36 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-11 05:08
A street stray is a dog, and a dog is a dog, which will bark inanimately when caught and be sent t ...

Another KL stray caught in his own trap - bye bye, lightweight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 12:48:39 |Display all floors
soapdodger Post time: 2012-6-11 08:33
i just wish Malaysians would stop interfering in Chinese domestic matters!

Honestly, since when  ...

I consider that rat another of those Malaysian  MCA dogs.................................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 12:56:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-6-11 13:20
soapdodger Post time: 2012-6-11 07:33
i just wish Malaysians would stop interfering in Chinese domestic matters!

Honestly, since when  ...
Honestly, since when was reporting pollution figures in a country - notably for the safety and concern of  American citizens living there - an intrusion into a country's domestic/internal affairs?

If at any one time  if one feels it is not healthy or safe to stay on, one can always leave. Next you would probably be asking for a special lane exclusively for foreigners to drive in because the traffic in Beijing is hazardous. In Rome, do as the Romans do. Grow up or get out!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 13:25:20 |Display all floors

RE: Going Public on Air Pollution in China

seneca Post time: 2012-6-11 09:00
You have NO "intelligence" worth speaking of, and thus cannot speak on behalf of the audience here ...
You have NO "intelligence" worth speaking of, and thus cannot speak on behalf of the audience here.

What intelligence are you talking about? That you have the special intelligence to insult China and the Chinese by calling Chinese women sluts? Did you say this ............ ?

181439mc2a05ctcmxzy0zm.jpg

Who gives you the right to insult the Chinese?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.