Author: soapdodger

Going Public on Air Pollution in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-10 18:11:40 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-10 16:32
You mean western standards are only acceptable standards? Let's put up an anology for argument sa ...

No, I didn't say this so please don't put words in my mouth. I meant, as you know, that is only the Chinese gov't allowed to report goings on inside China.......sometimes incorrectly?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 18:12:07 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-10 16:37
No, we are here to rebut many of the BS statements made against China with you included, except yo ...

I make no statements against China as such, unless you consider the truth the be "against".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 18:12:57 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-10 18:01
but this rat breathes not Beijing air but tropical air  far away in Malaysia...................... ...

This forum has a lot of "experts" on China that do not even live in CHina!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 18:21:01 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-6-10 17:12
This forum has a lot of "experts" on China that do not even live in CHina!

Or have never lived there, some of whom, I guess, may have taken a vacation there at some time, which, to their minds qualifies them. Some have Chinese physical features so, they're Chinese, even if they've never been there.....the mind boggles at such logic!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 18:22:40 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-6-10 18:21
Or have never lived there, some of whom, I guess, may have taken a vacation there at some time, wh ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 18:29:14 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-6-10 17:22

I lived there for 8 years and still travel back, on business, at times. I should, therefore, have some modicum of knowledge on the place and people, no? Apparently, I don't, nor do I understand China and, when speaking of my experiences there, I'm anti or against China. I was always taught that the truth is good. Some here can't acknowledge the truth so they fight back with their "anti" labels and constant hatred of our countries. I've never seen one of our people hate China, here or anywhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 18:34:27 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-6-10 18:29
I lived there for 8 years and still travel back, on business, at times. I should, therefore, have  ...

Funny that most of the people that do not want to acknowledge the truth are the ones that have only visited a few times, or some not at all.  I have only been here about 5 years, but I have seen enough to agree with what you say.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.