Going Public on Air Pollution in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-11 14:18:17 |Display all floors

RE: Going Public on Air Pollution in China

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-6-11 13:33
seneca Post time: 2012-6-11 09:46
Sansukong verbatim:
Sansukong verbatim:   
PM Wen Jia Boa

Written in the Chinese characters, it is "温家宝", in three Chinese characters. The literal English traslation going by Chinese character by Chinese character is Wen Jia Boa which is the same as Wen Jiaboa. I thought you were once an appointed judge in a Chinese/English  translation contest? What a shame! I am no Chinese scholar but I am Chinese enough to understand how Chinese names can be written. The next thing you would be accusing the Chinese of having "Poor Chinese culture" as you have insulted the Chinese women by calling them sluts!!!
Who gives you the right to throw insults after insults at China and the Chinese people when you are living and earning your living inside China?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 14:24:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-6-11 13:26
soapdodger Post time: 2012-6-11 07:33
i just wish Malaysians would stop interfering in Chinese domestic matters!

Honestly, since when  ...

Are you Chinese or Chinese of origin?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 14:29:38 |Display all floors

xoce Post time: 2012-6-7 19:37
What is the problem? The data show somebody here say lies.

The truth is dangerous.
The data show somebody here say lies.
May be you are unaware, but there are many ways to skin a cat!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 14:49:49 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-11 13:25
What intelligence are you talking about? That you have the special intelligence to insult China a ...

Some here prefers to address Mr. Seneca as "snake" or "snakey".  I suggest that if he was truly a snake, he's from the variety spotting multiple heads!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 15:09:32 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-6-10 21:52
Gong'an ju:

Please take Sans Souci, resident in Koala Limpid, capital of Malaysia, in detention wi ...
Gong'anju: The English word "boa" is a murderous snake that strangles its victims, animal and human, and eats them. How can anyone liken Mr Wen Jiabao to a Boa Strictor???

I just can't believe that you have gone so low and so stupid in your words and interpretations of words!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 15:17:03 |Display all floors

RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-6-11 11:16
Another KL stray caught in his own trap - bye bye, lightweight.

Are you yet weaned of suckling your mother's milk? You talk like one!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 16:10:20 |Display all floors
Ignoring the KL drop-bear for a moment, and getting back to the original posting....

My thinking is that the US Embassy/Consulates are out of order in this matter, and their justification is a tenuous and far-fetched excuse - it is a Chinese matter, and for those US Citizens living in China need to make their own "calibration" of the difference in reported values, against what they percieve as "normal".
Perhaps a more diplomatic way would be to issue such updates to a mailing list that is by subscription only, i.e., after registering at the Embassy/Consulate on arrival in China. This would remove the charge of interfering in China's internal affairs.

That having been said, the response from the Assistant Minister, Wu Xiaoqing of China’s Ministry of Environmental Protection, gives the appearance of a clumsy, ill-thought out and blunt response. The statement could well have been worded in a more diplomatic manner - that is the aim of "soft-power" projection, and may not have provoked the sharp response that has occured.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.