Views: 9930|Replies: 19

The last class before Gaokao   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-6-5 17:20:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by DSseeing at 2012-6-6 13:44

June4, This is what happened in the last class before Gaokao in Jinan high school. There were hugs, tears, laughters and signatures. Students were reluctent to say Goodbye. They were overwhelming by the atmostphere of farewell/ They wished time to be frozen at the moment.

Students bowed to their teachers

Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-6 08:09:33 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-6 08:26:46 |Display all floors
When the college entrance exam results come out ,some people are happy ,others are sad ,every students will make a significant choice of their life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-6 08:44:46 |Display all floors
moving

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-6 10:48:37 |Display all floors
it informed me of my hign school days, busy and tense, has only one dream:college
however, when graduated from college, working, we even donn't know what's our persue for, house? money? or just find a sense of complishment?
whatever, i give my best wish to those graduateing-student, cherish the last monment which has only go through one time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-6 12:28:20 |Display all floors
It remind my remembrance of my  college entrance exam in 1997.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-6 12:40:26 |Display all floors
This is one hand to be moved, at the same time, these tell these students they have to say bye to their high school and then access to the next competition--entrance to college. Hope they can have a good chioce to be suit for themselve. Students, Good luck to you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.