Views: 2671|Replies: 3

Beaming bride: Hunan man proposes with 11 BMWs [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-5 10:32:26 |Display all floors

The suitor set up a red carpet flanked by two rows of BMWs. (Internet photo)

A man in Hunan in south-central China successfully proposed to a woman on May 31 using 11 BMW vehicles, reports the state-run news agency Xinhua.

The man arranged the cars in front of the woman's apartment to the great enjoyment of those passing by. Ten of the vehicles formed two lines, with one in the middle with its front pointing to the entrance of the apartment. People in the vehicles set up stereos and laid a red carpet between the two lines, while the suitor held a bunch of roses in his hands and called to his intended. A crowd began to form to see what would happen.

A few minutes later, a woman emerged from the crowd in front of her apartment, still talking with the man on her phone. As she stepped onto the carpet, the vehicles lit their headlights in unison. The man went down on one knee as he produced a ring and firecrackers went off from the cars as she said yes to the cheers of those assembled.

The woman is reported to be a graduate student at a music college, while the man is said to be a successful entrepreneur. "I did not know about the proposal, but I was calm at the time. I guessed [his intention] as I was going downstairs," said the woman.
Asked for their reaction, one bystander said, "Being proposed to by a handsome and tall man with BMWs makes me envious. Yet I hope their love can withstand the trials," said one person. Another who was present was apparently less impressed by the stunt, pointing out that the couple should clean up the mess they had made.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-6 12:23:39 |Display all floors
and after 2 years he will be planning how to get rid for her along with these BMW.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-6 12:51:57 |Display all floors
the woman should be blessed, but hope they can withstand the trial;

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-9 12:43:18 |Display all floors
wot a chump

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.