Views: 26348|Replies: 101

Lilliputines cock a snoot invoking Uncle Sam   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-2 01:20:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-2 04:03:09 |Display all floors

Sadly, Mr. LGK, and probably, like many a forumite here on this
board, the chance probability exists that you'd too would see me as a war monger
and a nut case for wanting and faning "WAR" between China and other nations over rivalries
over the SCS...  But what the heck, the tuth must be told and the truth must
be known and here's what my version of the truth is and will be...

What else can we expect from the Viets...
More players stream into the South China Sea | gbtimesI was surprised they didn't take a lead...

And, Malaysia, I never knew had stayed away for so long...
马来西亚军舰用导弹瞄准中国渔政船 军舰爆炸(图)-51军事观察室And Indonesia have yet made its contribution - yet - but they will...
War is the only formula to the
SCS problem -- War will be the only formula to the
solving of the SCS problem!!!

war, my friend, is not merely a way of solving the problems existing in the SCS -- it's the only way to solve the problems existing in the SCS...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-3 16:33:03 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-3 18:10:57 |Display all floors

How the Philippines concoct a lie - Panatag came out of nowhere

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-4 03:47:57 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-6-3 15:33
First, I would notify that the latest edition done by me is a correction of typographical errors, an ...

Damn, was hoping you'd dissappear grandpa!

On another note; hope your health gets better because as much as I dislike your penchant for promoting yourself as a self appointed elder statesman of the forum, I do not wish ill on you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-4 07:56:26 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-4 07:57:19 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.