Views: 9078|Replies: 19

I'm exhausted in Love   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-1 11:13:11 |Display all floors
Marriage in China is never as simple as that two people in love tie the knot, but rather it's like a conbination of the two families. The couple have to win for four parents' approvals.

There are so many conditions for a marriage in here. I once had a boyfriend whom I loved very much. but my parents wouldn't let me be with him, as they were saying that he didn't have a stable job and his family was so far.

And if I have one, I'll be worried if his parents would like me or not. I've had enough of this.

What do you think of this? I need your advice

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-1 15:49:10 |Display all floors
the same happens in Greece .Nothing strange to me.Sometimes parents are not satisfied ,sometimes they manage to separate the couple ,sometimes they do not .In general parents care for their children
benefit and happiness.They see further than their children.If you have a nice behaviour to them you will definitely win their heart.Do not worry.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-1 16:23:57 |Display all floors
Elope with a man? I don't think I can/ I also wish to have their blessings for my future marriage. So complicated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-1 23:48:49 |Display all floors
gwei.lo snakey luring you with dirty gwei.lo cultures
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-1 23:49:34 |Display all floors
your yuenfern decides 90%

your parents 10%

so think positive la
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-6-2 01:06:36 |Display all floors
Life is full of "what ifs" and "if nots" and "should I" "shouldn't I" situations to tie most people's heads in knots. In the end you have to trust in both your heart and head (joint decision) and stop worrying about what might or might not be in the future in light of what you said about a future boyfriends parents. Finding true love and a person who is acceptable to your family is always a battle, but approach it cheerfully and be yourself. Stop beating yourself up about things that are so far off that they haven't happened yet.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2012-6-2 10:40:38 |Display all floors
Plz take ur time. Just take it as the test for true love. I believe all shall be well.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.