Views: 9619|Replies: 31

What happened to your childhood dreams?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-31 14:37:42 |Display all floors

Tomorrow is Children’s day. Though it’s no longer a day for us to celebrate, childhood is always a good memory, for life is full of unlimited possibility at that time.

While we are approaching adulthood, lots of aspirations as children have  withered. Maybe life is wonderful for you now, but do you ever have a moment feeling that you regret not pursuing some of your other passions?

What happened to those dreams and aspirations and why you ditched them. Welcome to share with us.

1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 15:29:42 |Display all floors
childhood is different from every body ,maybe it's a good memory of a person's life ,or maybe it's opposite.I have little memory of my childhood ,i can remember that i didn't have an aspiration,i only wanted to grow up fast to be rich so that my parents can  live well instead of hard working all days. now i am a adult ,i think it is time to do that ,but i find the reality of society,i am regret that i didn't study hard in the school and waste much of time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 15:32:49 |Display all floors
What should I do ?if I lose my passion to do anything

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-31 15:33:32 |Display all floors
All my dreams have become true.At least the most important ones.If I knew that at my childhood I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SO WORRIED AND SAD!!!
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 16:13:07 |Display all floors
快乐★十三 Post time: 2012-5-31 15:32
What should I do ?if I lose my passion to do anything

sometimes i have the same feeling with you ,but i suggust that you should make a goal,then ,try your best to finish it ,no other excuse. that is what i am doing now

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 16:33:44 |Display all floors
I have forgotten what I had dreamed in my childhood. Now I have been a father of a boy. Yesterday, his teacher asked them to write their wishes on their exercise book. His dream is just to want me to buy seer cards for him. In order to get high score, no time to play.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 16:34:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 峡山张学友 at 2012-5-31 16:36
ellaxsq Post time: 2012-5-31 15:29
childhood is different from every body ,maybe it's a good memory of a person's life ,or maybe it's o ...

I can't agree more what you say. But no matter  what has happened is successful or not,it has been history.Life is process full of  ups and downs,and every process is meaningful no matter it is successful or not.what we  can do is to learn from it ,and what' more,we should keep going.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.