Author: voice_cd

What happened to your childhood dreams?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-1 01:44:34 |Display all floors
I was very realistic as a child, my dreams came true, also some of my bad ones.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-1 03:12:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-6-2 02:58
845505813 Post time: 2012-5-31 18:34
It is such a tough process to be a doctor for Greeks.Relatively speaking,it is easier for Chinese. ...

It has always been very difficult in Greece and only top students can succeed.To be the best of the best is very difficult.Some of them who had or have rich parents ,send their kids to Roumania or Bulgaria to study there if their kids can not manage so high grades.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-1 10:44:12 |Display all floors
My hometown is at countryside,which is surrouded by mountains.When I was young ,I would like to climb mountains and hunt for all kinds of wild fruits that have a nice taste and good flavor.Sometimes my friends and I saw sunrise and and sunset. In all ,my childhood was full of happiness ,although our family is poor .
oh,no ,Iwhether I  am getting old now ,because I always think of my childhood and school life .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-1 11:14:03 |Display all floors
I think the reason why we become less ambitous partly due to the society atmosphere we are in . if we live in the western countries, all will be different. while an another point is we lose interest and pay less attention to things as we grow up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-1 12:56:18 |Display all floors
Childhood is a tough and heavy topic. Where are those my childhood friends? Are my grandparents having a good time in heaven?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-1 13:17:14 |Display all floors

The dream which was in my childhood day's is there is a war between planets ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-1 13:56:24 |Display all floors
When  I was a little boy,my deam was to be a super professional Killer,Just Like RunFa Zhou did in the movie,I was abstracted by the way of shifting life in the movie.But gradually I found all the scene in the movie is just made up that made me doubt of my original goal and at last I became a normal hardworking man everyday faced to the computer and typed the words in a rule without any passion.It makes me so sad... But Life is going on and I want to be better...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.