Views: 3114|Replies: 6

The Way to Yunnan [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-30 15:32:39 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-30 19:17:16 |Display all floors
Yunnan is a beautiful place, beautiful scenery, the human outstanding earth deities, yunnan hereinafter referred to as "cloud" or "yunnan", is located in China's southwest frontier, the tropic of cancer across the south. With a total area of 39.4 square kilometers, accounts for the 4.1% of the total area. The east and the guangxi zhuang autonomous region and adjacent to guizhou province, north to jinshajiang threshold, sichuan province and separates the river, the northwest corner of the Tibet autonomous region and linked together, western and Burma intricately interrelated, south and south-east respectively and Laos, bordering on Vietnam, a total of 4060 km border land.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 17:50:06 |Display all floors
Yunnan is a beautiful place,Lijiang is a beautiful shining jewel on the Northwest Yunnan Plateau neighboring the southeast side of the Tibetan Plateau which is considered to be the "Roof of the World". It is impressive because of its scenery and lush vegetation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-3 01:19:53 |Display all floors
bull----, I've been there once. The food is sux and so dirty. Espicially the oil. errrrrrr.. the color of the oil is so dark which looks like gutter oil. With a serious food poising, I even not finished the Stone Forest trip.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-3 03:09:44 |Display all floors
I love Yunna for it's Pu'Er Tea

I love ChangBai San for it's renshen

i love Tibet for it's Cordyceps

I love Zhejiang for it's LongJin

I love Fujian for it's Da Hong Bao

What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-4 06:25:35 |Display all floors
I love china for its red flag

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-4 10:00:00 |Display all floors
yunan is a beautiful place to pay a viisit ! the places that have mountains and rivers are worth to visit for me ! If there is possible ,I will try my best to make these come true !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.