Author: 468259058

The global largest fake diploma factory - China's communist Party's university   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-1 14:10:50 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-5-31 14:37
Tell me any country where you can get a "being President" certificate, you numpty!

No need call me name to I report you id doing again and you be polite cost nothing for you.  

Topic are about certificate and call diploma and not need one to be president anyone can be president and have no education. You might have to a read to see what topic is and not answer with name just for not any reason.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-1 21:57:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-1 11:59
A little help to a fake-diplomaed Chinese toilet mama, Lousy Liudicrous:

"It seems that you admir ...

You still feel proud of your english proficiency over a non-native english speaker. Silly enough, but understandable. You have few qualities that made you feel worthy.

I won't feel good by comparing my putonghua proficiency with a laowai.

Btw, I don't need to buy any diploma to work out there. Even you fled your own country and look for employment here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-1 21:59:05 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-6-1 12:00
It's good you post these NW, well done!

BTW; my degree is from none of the higher educ ...

University degree maybe a written achievement of someone's academic performance. But one's work performance and social skill less related with college degree.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-6-2 03:45:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-31 23:11
So what is your whining, pissing and moaning about "fat cats" here for? Electrical engineers get p ...

I'm middle class. We have to spend half our money to support welfare for the fat cats.
Nobody should be worth more than 50 million and very, very few of those.
Nobody needs to be worth billions. Its pointless and drags down society as a whole.
That will change soon though.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-2 03:45:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-31 23:12
Are Usanian "electrical engineer" Obese Cougars any more expert on the lifestyles of Chinese peasa ...

Just as much an expert as you. My wife was born and raised there. She knows a lot more about
living in China than you do.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-2 12:30:34 |Display all floors
A Harvard medical degree is easier to get than most. Just pay a few thousand dollars to Larry Summers and he'll send you one. All you need to do is peel off the "This is a copy" sticker and whammo, you're a qualified quack. Probably explains why there are 40,000 fake quacks in the U.S.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-2 12:31:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-1 20:17
Oh, I take that for granted, Robber: But then again I don't take it easy when a total outsider wit ...

You are 'more than sure' about a lot of things that are just plain false.
The sure sign of a fool.
If she FLED China then why are we planning on returning when I retire.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.