Views: 68711|Replies: 366

The Manila [Scarborough Shao/Huangyan Island] Syndrom 05/26 '12   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-27 02:33:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2012-5-26 10:35

The Manila

[Scarborough Shao/Huangyan Island]

Syndrom 05/26 '12

China accuses Philippines of insincerity

As if we don't already know that...

China to handle S China Sea disputes through negotiations

As if we don't already expected that...

黄岩岛,我们的领土!_中国评论_环球视线...

I wonder if Beijing know this?

菲律宾新人民军:要让毛泽东思想传遍全世界!_周边综评_环球视线...

The kind of a Filipino we will consider bretherens...

慰安美军的  [菲律宾美女]

A nation of servants indeed...

菲海警将在黄岩岛巡逻称为阻本国渔民
菲海岸警卫队在黄岩岛水域阻本国渔民_军事频道_中华网

I'd shoot first then I talk...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 05:29:15 |Display all floors

Play it cool...

This post was edited by cestmoi at 2012-5-27 05:35

Play it cool, luv, just play the game cool.

I have said this and I'll say this again, they should count their blessings they don't have Cestmoi as the Chinese negotiator. They would be slitting their own wrists in the man's room by now.

Aquino is the perfect stooge and obviously very impressed by hiis own blustering. USofA is laughing, so is Australia, NZ and Japan.

Play this stooge , he doesn't know who holds what cards and what sort of chips are on the table.

Meanwhile, expect Aquino the Stooge to trumpet that all regional countries are supporting him, but who has yet to come out to back him internationally and with more than words? No, not even Vietnam. Oh sure, they will egg the Stooge on, even Vietnam is playing Aquino the Stooge... Think about it.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 11:02:51 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2012-5-26 13:29
Play it cool, luv, just play the game cool.

I have said this and I'll say this again, they shoul ...

We need a war... The winds of political change is unlikely to [change for the better] if without a war... War, military expansionism, is what made it all happen for all empires of the past and it will be military expansionism which will decide the future...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 11:36:48 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-5-27 11:02
We need a war... The winds of political change is unlikely to [change for the better] if without a ...

No, we do not need a war, last thing in this world we need.
Aquino is the stooge to test China's statesmanship, this guy has everything to lose and relatively little to gain.
Play it cool.
Everyone wants to see China sliced and diced into as many pieces as suit their colonial racist agenda. Everyine wants to have China reduced to the "weak man of Asia" that it was.
Doesn't mean it will happen.
The Philippines has already called in their military and fired the first shot at Chinese civiluan fishing boats.
That by any definition is a declaration of war. But China did not response in kind, a very wise thing.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 11:40:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-5-27 11:44
cestmoi Post time: 2012-5-27 11:36
No, we do not need a war, last thing in this world we need.
Aquino is the stooge to test China's s ...

Big eat small

Fun stuffs for the big.

But a life threatening experience for the small.

But that is also what revolutionaries are for.

To fight for the small guys.

At the end of the day

What revolutionaries stand for is justice.

Justice served and justice seen to be served.

Revolutionaries throughout the world will stand by Aquino.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 11:51:12 |Display all floors
Capitalists will kow  tow to China
Hoping to make more money trading with China.

But I believe the revolutionary spirits of the world, especially of Americans is not yet dead

There are enough revolutionary Americans to help keep the revolution spirit alive.

Not even the Lehman crisis have killed the revolutionary spirit.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 11:54:46 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-27 11:40
Big eat small

Fun stuffs for the big.

You called in the military first.
You fired on our Chinese civilain fishing boats first.
By your own words, your President Marcos declared unilaterally sovereignty without negotiations.
Do you even know what the USofA would do to you if your military fire on USAnian fishing boats.?

Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.