Author: UYA

Trade war. Who will win, China or US?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-29 18:06:16 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2012-5-29 10:21
So the answer is "No"

dream on. My flat has scant made in china anything. I had a look and of course I actively check labels to enforce my aversion too. Not as anti China but anti slave wages of her workers.

In fact only thing made in China I have are my ithings and they are merely assembled in China. Assemble is the key word.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 22:08:43 |Display all floors
don't worry.
Finally,our country must overtake America.
the pending issue is how to do?
we need to master high technology and advanced process,everybody know economy grow depend on productivity grow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 22:09:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-29 22:22:54 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-5-29 18:06
dream on. My flat has scant made in china anything. I had a look and of course I actively check la ...

Oh?
What brand of TV do you have?
How many parts came from China?
Clothing?
Car?
Computer?
Take a closer look.
Heck even American jet fighters have Chinese parts in them.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-29 22:26:03 |Display all floors
yhj20061220 Post time: 2012-5-29 22:08
don't worry.
Finally,our country must overtake America.
the pending issue is how to do?

What China lacks is "imagination"

It has always been a "copy and paste" society.
In order for China to have imagination.......
They need "free thinking".
That is something China fears

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 22:37:56 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2012-5-29 22:22
Oh?

Made in Engalnd threads, thanks! I don't shirk that. Locally sourced.

Parts from china? In your dreams. China is an assembly line not purveyor of high quality parts. Japan, Korea and Taiwan have a deathgrip on that.

My TV is Korean,
Clothing not from chain stores........i hate ill fitting nonsense
Apple
And you heard what House Select committee said about Chinese part on Jets?

If only they, USAF,  employ me as quartermaster general!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-30 00:02:08 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2012-5-29 22:22
Oh?

I expect a thank you note at a suitable time

BEIJING—More than a fifth of European companies are considering shifting their investments away from China because of regulatory barriers and other concerns, though they still deem China as an important strategic market, according to a survey by the European Union Chamber of Commerce released Tuesday.

The results of the annual Business Confidence Survey, which covered 550 European companies, showed 22% of respondents may shift their investments out of China. They cited regulatory barriers to accessing markets, as well as general economic concerns such as rising labor costs and slowing growth in China.

The survey comes as a number of challenges in China intensify. Chinese government data released Tuesday showed average wages at the largest companies rose by double digits last year compared with 2010. Also, China's economic growth is slowing, with the first quarter showing a rise of 8.1% from a year earlier, compared with the 9.2% increase for all of 2011.

In response to slowing growth, the Chinese government in recent weeks has unveiled support measures, including speeding up approvals for investment projects, rolling out subsidies for the purchase of energy-saving appliances, and targeted tax cuts.

But Davide Cucino, president of the European chamber, played down the possible benefits to European companies from the latest stimulus efforts. He predicted that they could receive a small portion of the benefits, as during the previous round of stimulus in 2009, when projects flowed mainly to local bidders.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.