Author: edisonone

Beijing warns third parties to stay out   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-27 11:19:20 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-27 11:07
Malvinas got English speaking people that U K want to protect.

The socalled "Cod War" betweeb the UK abd ting little Iceland. By your logic the cods speak English and all carry English passports?
Anything to take more sovereignty rights away from China... well Australia's Rudd has advised USofA to use the military on China, but Aquino beat all of you to it.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 11:31:46 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2012-5-27 11:19
The socalled "Cod War" betweeb the UK abd ting little Iceland. By your logic the cods speak Englis ...

UK has the diplomatic ability to come to bilateral arrangements with contestants.

China have No such diplomatic inclination. China just want to bully its way around.

The world will somehow find a way to stop such bullies. It has to because this is the 21 century.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 11:42:15 |Display all floors
GermanClown Post time: 2012-5-27 11:14
We are prepared to wrap that slaughtering machine around anybody's neck, not afraid, we only have  ...

Now you are just being silly and that's just your phantasy, such as it is.
I suggest you calm down and not make a bigger fool of yourself.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 11:49:13 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-27 11:31
UK has the diplomatic ability to come to bilateral arrangements with contestants.

China have No  ...

And so do we, matey, and so do we Chinese. You have incited Aquino to fire on civilian Chinese fishing boats, China did not call in the military and China is still talking, making sure all diplomatic channels are open for Aquino.
Why did you incite Aquino to call in tne military and fire on Chinese civilians?
Did you want to see a few Chinese killed?
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 11:55:50 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2012-5-27 11:49
And so do we, matey, and so do we Chinese. You have incited Aquino to fire on civilian Chinese fis ...

Fishing boats being searched in EZ waters happens hundreds of times daily around the world.

Why must Chinese fishermen be exempt?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 12:03:57 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-27 11:55
Fishing boats being searched in EZ waters happens hundreds of times daily around the world.

Why  ...

No no, the Philippines called in the military and fired on civilian fishing boats.
I believe Aquino has been played the stooge that he is, simpliscius simplicissimus has nothing on this guy.
You have lost this discussion and you have misread USofA's commitment.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 12:24:56 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2012-5-27 12:03
No no, the Philippines called in the military and fired on civilian fishing boats.
I believe Aquin ...

If US is committed , it is a good sign.

My fear is that the capitalists in America kow tows to China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.