Author: edisonone

Beijing warns third parties to stay out   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-27 11:00:13 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2012-5-27 10:54
Yes you do, you have been itching for an all out fight hoping to put us Chinese back in our place  ...

You are talking nonsense.

Money talks., nonsense is only for emotions.

But what I believe is that there is nothing there for China, only ridicule.  It is a death trap for China. Death of their international image and reputation.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 11:05:12 |Display all floors
GermanClown Post time: 2012-5-27 10:53
Malvinas is outside of Europe though.

Huangyang is also outside Europe and the Philippines is a legacy of European predatory racist colonialism.
You have agreed to the deal, now get London and Argentina to go to international arbitration based on geographical proximity.
Hurry, I' ve a very long list of European colonial malfeasance.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 11:07:26 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2012-5-27 10:50
Good.
First of all I want you to get London to go to international arbitration over the Malvinas.

Malvinas got English speaking people that U K want to protect.

That shoal got mandarin speaking birds that China want to protect?

Whatever claims China want to make, it is very unilateral.  No one outside China give a damn about China's Dragon tonque map.

European dispute over Colonial possessions are much more complicated because people are involved.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 11:10:26 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-27 10:55
There are already precedents in maritime laws in the dispute between Spain and Holland.

At issue  ...

Chinese fishermen have been fishing those waters for almost a millenium.
My next quest for you. The fishing dispute between the UK and tiny Iceland, the UK called in the military to protect what it believe was its territorial rights.
True and concede the inherent sinophobic hatred yiu have in you.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 11:14:00 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2012-5-27 10:55
If it will never happen, you have nothing to fear.
In worse case scenario USofA will unleash its s ...

We are prepared to wrap that slaughtering machine around anybody's neck, not afraid, we only have one life to give, but we are one out of a billion. We are never ones to initiate a fight but if need be let the slaughter games begin, i promise you the outcome will not be what you think ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 11:15:48 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2012-5-27 11:05
Huangyang is also outside Europe and the Philippines is a legacy of European predatory racist colo ...

What is Britihs and Rgentine problem is not Chinese concern, what is Chinese concern is that Huangyan is Chinese sovereignty and must be defended with stick and stones, coconuts if necessary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 11:19:02 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2012-5-27 11:10
Chinese fishermen have been fishing those waters for almost a millenium.
My next quest for you. Th ...

If it is down to fishing rights, then there is either an international law or there is none.

Which is it?      

What I understand is that there is this 200 km EZ thingy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.