Author: edisonone

Beijing warns third parties to stay out   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-25 12:04:37 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-24 04:11
If you are the party, why is it that you really have no power? The party and it's goons seem to ru ...

Sorry, Kiwi... I don't have any power in Canauckville either... Ottawa does...

I voted them into office and the very next day they're sworn in, they started knocking on my door demanding for more taxes so as to support their pay increases ...  

I b*itched and b*itched... They threaten to throw me in the slammer if I refuse...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 12:09:45 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-24 04:08
With respect Ed, my friend, I doubt they'd listen, even to 100 million Chinese, especially ones wh ...

They have only two choices now: Stand up like a man, or, go the wayside like weak and compromising Chinese rulers of the past...  
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 13:24:07 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-5-25 11:55
sorry, i don't wear g strings ... but i love members of the opposite sex who does however...   ...

Wish you luck, however you missed my point.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 13:33:51 |Display all floors
Beijing warns third parties to stay out............................................

the cries of a victim or the threats of a bully?

it plays well inside China but makes China look so bad for outsiders.

bottom line...........................................

those queen bees in China cares little for China's international reputation.
they only care that they can continue to be queen bees in their little bee hives.........
.....................free of any requirements for logics, common sense and sensible behaviour.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 04:38:04 |Display all floors

Opera on a world stage

This post was edited by cestmoi at 2012-5-27 04:40

Actually, the Obama Administration has made it almost impossible for China to back out of this, Aquino is the perfect stooge with everything to lose and China is about as adroit in politics and negotiations as the Brits were when dealing with Argentina over the Malvinas...

Opera on a world stage...

This one is for PLA-Navy:  remember how the wee little Argentinian navy made live most difficult for the Brits. I really had thought the Brits would obliterate the Argentinian navy within the week.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 04:51:51 |Display all floors

A War Game on High Sea

This post was edited by cestmoi at 2012-5-27 04:52

Let's play a war game on high sea, well, South China Sea.

The Philippines get their second u-beaut cutter, similarly armed but this time with advanced sensors and processing systems (AN/SPS and SQS, x-band radar etc ). Aquino is dumb enough to have one of them circling the Scarborough Shoal.

Assume countries like USofA, Australia, NZ, Japan etc would love dearly to slice and dice China to their likings and emasculate China for the n-th time, fmr PM Kevin Rudd has already urged USofA to use the military on China ( Wiki Leak ). So this should be interesting.

What will be China's reaction.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 04:54:48 |Display all floors
In our game, assume Aquino doesn't know what is at stake.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.