Author: edisonone

Beijing warns third parties to stay out   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-27 12:28:19 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2012-5-27 12:03
No no, the Philippines called in the military and fired on civilian fishing boats.
I believe Aquin ...

Given the fact the incident happened in Philippines EZ, there is nothing else Aquino, as a democratically elected President can do.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 20:51:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cestmoi at 2012-5-27 20:55
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-27 12:28
Given the fact the incident happened in Philippines EZ, there is nothing else Aquino, as a democra ...

Given the fact that your military fired on civilian Chinese vessels on Chinese territory, Aquino has been democratically elected to lead the Philippines to economic disaster.
You have lost this discussion the moment you called in the military and opened fire on Chinese civilians.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 21:03:33 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-5-24 04:00
It's hard to see someone who is sharpening knives with our names on them and is claiming a maritime ...

China uses its military to defend its sovereignty, this is necessary because of a long history on foreign encroahments on Chinese territory and predatory colonialism by Europeans and Japanese.
The USofA ln the other hand sees war as a continuation of politics and frequently uses its military tk destroy other nationss and intimidate the neighbours.
Unfortunately USAnians have no say on whether the president and congress go to war or not.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 22:16:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 22:36:18 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2012-5-27 21:03
China uses its military to defend its sovereignty, this is necessary because of a long history on  ...

Coast guard doing coast guard work.

Nothing unusual.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 23:03:50 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-5-27 22:16
Small Islands in dispute should remain the property of the nearest landmass unless the local inhabit ...

Oh, I see... so Tahiti belongs to NZ? Las Malvinas to Argentina?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 00:13:46 |Display all floors
baofeng Post time: 2012-5-27 23:03
Oh, I see... so Tahiti belongs to NZ? Las Malvinas to Argentina?

is that how you read? .....only the half sentence you want to read?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.