CCTV host may sue over xenophobia claim   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-22 16:13:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 16:22:39 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-5-22 15:57
Not skin, balls.

Yes you might be right, it was just straight translation from my native language. But the host could use a little thicker hide as well it seems

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 21:01:00 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-5-22 00:12
The problem is not that he doesn't hate all the foreigners, I don't know if he does and, honestl ...

Thank you for your explanation

Honestly, I can’t read out so many implications from his message
From my understanding, he just hates those illegal foreigners and the ordinary foreigners are not included
You see, the same words, we have completely different feeling

Trust yourself and be strong, nobody can hurt you without your own permission  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 21:04:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-21 21:20
Now it was YOU who was LYING!!! Ha! Caught you, you scoundrel!

The only valuable point in this post is YOU RECOGNIZED YOU HAVE LIED

Others are worthless illusion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 21:12:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-22 18:08
Robber cannot be sued because he is a member of the Maoist Latex Internationale - everything they  ...

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-22 21:47:50 |Display all floors
freetofly Post time: 2012-5-22 21:01
Thank you for your explanation

Honestly, I can’t read out so many implications from his message  ...

Once again, the fact that he targets specifically foreigners in his stance is a message in itself.

He says the PSB should take care of foreign thugs, drug traffickers, human traffickers, etc... Why doesn't he say the PSB should take care of thugs, drug traffickers and human traffickers as a whole ? Do only foreigners do these kinds of things in China ?

You may be smart and be able to tell blue from purple, be able to know that foreigners, just like Chinese, come in many kinds and some are good people while others are rotten. But remember there are people who are not as smart as you are, more easily influenced and who will understand foreign = trash.

Just ask yourself how you would feel if a western reporters said "the government should take care of these Asian trash, Asian thugs, Asian drug traffickers, Asian human traffickers. They come into our country, live with our women, just to spy for Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean government".

I know it wouldn't fly by me and i would let the TV station know a piece of my mind !

Look at this forum where already people say ALL westerners are bad and, generally, anyone with an opinion about China that they don't like is bad. A TV host takes part in educating people and here he educates them to be wary of foreigners.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 22:54:33 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-5-22 21:47
Once again, the fact that he targets specifically foreigners in his stance is a message in itself. ...

Yang Rui’s Weibo was written for a reason

On May 8 night, a foreigner attempted to rape a Chinese girl in public
On May 15, Beijing government decided to have all the unauthorized foreigners out of this city
On May 18 Yang Rui wrote the message in his microblog

All these are connected. I will post the links later

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.