Author: NE_Tigress

Chairman Mao's famoue quotation   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-5-25 09:13:29 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-5-24 01:16
That's because you know full well that the first part of your statement is a blatant lie.

They do ...

I don't lie. Only right wing propagandist lie. That's what they are paid to do.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 09:15:10 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-24 01:19
mao = past tense so I think the past tense can apply....China was  a laughing stock...and that was ...

In your wet dreams of the way you think the world ought to be. You really have no idea of the
reality of things. You only listen to your right wing buddies and they to you.
I don't care to do through life with my head planted firmly up my butt as you and your buddies do.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 10:13:52 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-5-25 08:12
You met thousands over the years but that is a far cry from knowing thousands.
Again you show how  ...

So, you're saying that I didn't know my many thousands of students over the years I taught there?

I really have no idea why you're attacking me Robert. I accuse you of nothing but you accuse me...who is hostile and who isn't?

No apology needed (on your part), think again!

But, i forgive you, small minds etc etc blah blah blah!

As for right wing propagandists, are you suggesting that I'm paid to write as I do? If so, yet another groundless accusation......amongst the many ill concieved ones I've seen over the years of my membership in this BBS....all of which have been proven incorrect but never apologised for. You lot really have a lot to learn about cvility and manners.
As NE said, "what goes around comes around".....might pay to remember that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 10:14:58 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-5-25 08:15
In your wet dreams of the way you think the world ought to be. You really have no idea of the
real ...

The way the world really ought to be according to you. Am I not allowed to have my ideal as well? You are whom to suggest that my ideal is incorrect, but yours is?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 10:54:07 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-24 18:13
So, you're saying that I didn't know my many thousands of students over the years I taught there?

I'm just saying you are a liar. That's all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 11:59:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-24 19:48
From now on you had better end every monologue of yours by calling others "liars". We will know th ...

Excellent bit of propaganda. Too bad nobody is buying it besides you and the  you associate with.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 18:08:17 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.