Author: NE_Tigress

Chairman Mao's famoue quotation   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-24 03:08:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-24 09:25:21 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-23 14:36
Yes, I think Mr Hu has done a fine job indeed, as has Mr Wen.

Hu's and Wen's model of development with social harmony should be applied to larger area around China.
你好 / 您好,
请问 。。。。。... Could these discussions lead to any direct action?  at least conferencing ... 会议     。。。。。 谢谢再见。

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-5-24 11:21:33 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-23 01:35
Actually, no, I never claimed that. If you read that into what I've said then you need to re-exami ...

I've lived in the USA all 57 years of my life and I don't know literally thousands of people.
You are simply lying.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-24 11:23:15 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-5-23 17:14
Talking to you is like talking to a worm, only the worm is smarter.  And Mao is not responsible fo ...

Perfectly put

Mao = repression, starvation, cruelty, poverty and China being a laughing stock of the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-24 11:25:39 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-5-23 19:23
Perfectly put

Mao = repression, starvation, cruelty, poverty and China being a laughing stock of  ...

China is the laughing stock of the world? Talk about being out of touch with reality...
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-24 11:28:02 |Display all floors
Read it before spouting off. IF Mao was still in charge, it would be as 99.9% of people would still be poverty stricken peasants while the rest of the world progressed regardless.

Really, for a supposed intelligent person, you really show yourself up as a traitorous dummy on occasions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-24 11:43:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-23 19:40
"China" was meant to refer to the "CPC", old geezer. China the country is not the laughing-stock,  ...

Ha ha. Do you ever come up with anything new?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.