Author: wowzers

Chen Guangcheng Flew The Coop?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-19 21:43:53 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-19 21:39
Miss Kitty,

you did not reply to my questions about brother Bo

Do I have the obligation to answer your questions?   You are as self-centered as the blindman.

I think you should concentrate on the mess in the Philipines. I am very worried about them even though it's none of my business.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 22:16:32 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2012-5-19 19:21
I wish him a long, no, a very long sejour in the US. Let's hope he enjoys it.

h ttp://w ww.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/was-chen-guangchengs-freilassung-fuer-china-bedeutet-a-833955.html

For Europeans it is really hard to understand China, honestly !
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 22:21:56 |Display all floors
Indeed a magnificent gesture by the US and I hope that Chen will continue his heroic deeds and fight for the innocent victims of Drone attacks on civilians in Pakistan and Afghanistan. In fact, he should use his great skills in getting those victims (some 3,000) compensation, and their families safe lives in the land of human rights and away from the American Military silent bombing raids which claim men, women and children irrespective. I see another win-win here where all will be content.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 05:35:49 |Display all floors
He will land in 40 minutes from now.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 08:02:15 |Display all floors
And the US citizens through their tax dollars will have to pay for his food, housing, medical and other needs.
However, any other Chinese who wish to emigrate needs to be sponsored and they have to show financial records to prove support.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 08:05:46 |Display all floors
and folks that said he was abandoned are disgraced! And it shows that the Politburo will bow to the US or they will be contained. No more talk of China the great,bored with it!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 08:06:46 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-5-19 19:31
Good riddence.  

From now on, American taxpayers have taken over the burden to feed him an ...

you are humiliated. The least you could do is commit hara kiri
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.