Author: wowzers

Chen Guangcheng Flew The Coop?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-19 20:37:49 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-19 20:33
I think it is Tigress who dont know Li Bai.

why is Li Bai exiled, tigress?

Li Bai was not exiled dumb Malay monkey. He grew up in the border area of the ancient China because his farmer was appointed the governor of that place by the emperor.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 20:39:52 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-5-19 20:29
A cool street cat is 10 million times more intelligent than red butt circus monkeys.

monkeys are Li Bai's cousins by more than 10 million years compared to a cat..................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 20:47:37 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-19 20:36
The Americans were crooked ?

They know very clearly they are crooked and hijacked by the blindman. During the 6 days of his stay in the embassy, Gary Locke and other embassy staff found that the blindman was self-centered and paranoid. That's why they couldn't wait to hand him back to the Chinese side.

But they underestimated the will of the blindman. He kept talking to different media and even called to American congress and created a great dilemma for Obama. If Obama refused to let him in, he will risk losing considerate amount of votes. The blindman and American politicians are only using each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 20:51:15 |Display all floors
Do us a favor and support your statements by giving reliable sources.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 21:02:59 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-5-19 20:47
They know very clearly they are crooked and hijacked by the blindman. During the 6 days of his sta ...

with China full of feudal medieval cats, where can China go but down?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 21:37:41 |Display all floors
At the airport in Newark there will be a huge crowd of reporters and possible a few VIP politicians awaiting his arrival and welcome him to the

"FREE WORLD !"

In New York he can be in peace, he can study he can join protests, he can even be critical with US policies, he can do all the things China did not allow him to do !

The only thing which will bother him, is the reprisal of Chinese to his beloved relatives at home.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 21:39:49 |Display all floors
Miss Kitty,

you did not reply to my questions about brother Bo

42#
Post time 2012-5-19 20:36:04 |View the author only

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.