Author: wowzers

Chen Guangcheng Flew The Coop?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-19 16:22:07 |Display all floors
Mr. Chen was booked on a 3:45 p.m. United Airlines flight bound for Newark with his wife and two children, although the flight has been delayed five hours, according to the airline.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 16:26:47 |Display all floors
Flight info Beijing International Airport

h ttp://en.bcia.com.cn/business/flightInfo.jspx?language=en

Est. Dep in 17:00
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 16:27:48 |Display all floors
Departure is late by several hours, maybe because of ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 16:29:09 |Display all floors
Take off in 30 minutes from now, maybe he is boarding now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 16:34:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-5-19 16:34

Chinese passports handed out to the family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 16:44:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-5-19 16:46

Being send into exile is a Chinese punishment as old as China itself.

The choice has remained the same for thousands of years.......exile or death.

Except,now there are those who think exile is a reward........
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 16:58:04 |Display all floors
Read my post in "China & World" about a famous exiled Chinese dissident is trying to do it the reverse way in Washington D.C.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.