Author: wowzers

Chen Guangcheng Flew The Coop?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-20 12:20:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wowzers at 2012-5-20 12:25
longzhou Post time: 2012-5-20 08:53
In the deal he has signed he can't do that; only throw tantrums agaisnt China.....that's what he's ...

It was never about "tantrums".

Chen Guangcheng is an advocate and a voice for social justice & the disenfranchised. He was only thrown in jail when the local authorities were so embarrassed they did what they often do. Trump up charges and send the man to jail. And then when he serves his term he is subject to illegal house arrest and ill-treatment. Of course his family and supporters are not spared from abuse.

He wasn't brought to the US to "throw tantrums against China". Everyone knows that dissidents usually lose their voice when they leave their countries. He's in the US because that's what China wanted. No more, no less.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 15:02:27 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-5-20 13:08
You should learn a lesson from this.

Scream about human rights, promote demobcrazy and preach about ...

you really think a good bee like Liu can get promoted in the CPC?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 15:47:07 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-5-20 13:08
You should learn a lesson from this.

Scream about human rights, promote demobcrazy and preach about ...

one sword liu

I can tell you.
THAT Buddha heart is not restricted to America

That Buddha heart has no words for country, race or creed carved on it.

That Buddha heart comes naturally to what is humans.

........................are u no longer human because you lost your sword?
........................people who have analysed Weibo blogs says the majority says America has not helped Chen GC enough.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-21 13:20:58 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-5-20 08:08
and if you were able to understand the news, you hear that he travelled with family. Turn up yer h ...

you are right, my mistake

at the moment i heard the news i was in a restaurant and i heard the part when Chen said he's worry for his extended relatives in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-21 13:36:58 |Display all floors
There won't be any to worry about.
Have a happy life.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-21 16:44:56 |Display all floors
Notfear Post time: 2012-5-21 13:20
you are right, my mistake

at the moment i heard the news i was in a restaurant and i heard the pa ...

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 20:44:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-22 11:04
Thanks to you and other Maoist fractionaries who speeded up the delivery of Mr Chen and ...

You are welcome.   It's our obligation to throw away garbage as soon as possible.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.