Author: E.T.

Chinese Medicine Vs. Western Medicine   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-7 18:57:30 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-16 18:49
good way to make money in China...................just call yourself an America/ European company. ; ...

GlaxoSmithKline is to pay $3bn (£1.9bn) in the largest healthcare fraud settlement in US history.

It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 23:00:58 |Display all floors
  1. China is a nation where the elites work for the benefit of the citizens,
Copy code
Is there something for stomach hurt in chinese medecine, because I think you deserve an award for this most LOL phrase of the year (and certainely the century)......

My 15 year experience in China , knowing chiense friends from different social level, show me that doctor works for earn money, people earn money for their boss, making themselves sicks ( of course, 10 year without hollidays, even superman couldnt do it), others are poors, the whole country is made for a minority of super richs, and it's better not to have serious health problem when you are not one them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-13 22:38:33 |Display all floors
You are wrong: China will not succeed in the manner suggested in the opening post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 02:18:56 |Display all floors
False!  China will not do all these things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-4 10:23:06 |Display all floors
Too much deceit in western medicine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-4 11:58:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2012-10-4 12:02
E.T. Post time: 2012-5-16 16:39
Chutzpah: The general trend in European-derived nations is a negative correlation between intelligen ...

There's two types of medicine... Alternative medicine (unproven to work medicine) and medicine (real, proven to work medicine). The surpeme majority of alternative medicine is objectively a bunch of bullshit, and then there's a tiny fraction of it that simply hasn't been researched enough upon to make any conclusions about if it should be included in real medicine. I'd very much like to humour him and say that all Chinese medicine has not been tested to see if it works but that would simply be untrue.

One must distinguise between western medicine (real medicine) and the medicine aproved by the various western nations. Meaning that medicine is fine, the way the "big pharma" works after medicine finds the cure for something is what's wrong. This doesn't even remotely make Chinese medicine better unless if Chinese medicine stops being largely alternative (=not really proven to work).

Also, what he's saying about uneducated people in the west is bs. The western nations are the most educated nations in the world right now and it doesn't seem that this is likely to change for a few generations.

As for the western gene pool becoming dumber as the time goes by i doubt that too. That's simmilar to the reasoning fascists would use to prove their points that other racises are inferior, but i'm sorry... there's no scientific evidence for that.

Chutzpah: One good thing about China is that they are the most peaceful nation in the world, relatively speaking. Even after they evolve into a new superior species, they will leave the world alone in peace.

If i judge by what i see the Chinese people are taught to be one of the most warmongering people in the world, the propaganda obviously made them that way. Though sure, China's lack of military power has made it a relatively peaceful nation after the first chinese-japanese war, but i wouldn't call that "a peaceful nation" i'd call it a weak nation that hasn't been powerful enough in recent history to show us if it's actually peaceful or not. I hope that his dream of China "leaving the world alone in peace" is true but there must be a reason for the propaganda and warmongering and i'm affraid that it isn't a "we're peaceful" reason.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-6 10:53:37 |Display all floors
CHINA sucks

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.