Views: 3787|Replies: 11

Where is your conscience? Shame on those Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-16 15:46:22 |Display all floors

Just take a look at this video: At about 3am May 13th, two trucks collided head and rear on the Beijing-Macau highway Yueyang section, the two drivers were trapped inside. Soon after, the local rescue came to the scene, as well as a flock of people from nowhere.

One of the trucks was loaded with watermelons, and they were scattered all over the ground after the crash happened.

At the beginning of the video, the rescue man kept on patting the driver saying, "Don't fall asleep, wake up!", but unfortunately, the man died before he was sent to the hospital.
The people started to snatch away watermelons in bags. some were eating, some were snickering.

The traffic police was enraged and pushed some guy away said, "Get the hell out of here, stay away,  "
Shame, shame , shamehttp://v.ku6.com/show/ic8mtt3gkqHS_ZL005jYng...html

Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 06:37:04 |Display all floors
TIFC - I expect nothing less.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 15:40:12 |Display all floors
I curse those who picked the watermelons to have severe diarhoea
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-17 19:21:10 |Display all floors
There are still impoverish places in central China with people so poor they can't afford to buy watermelons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 22:48:12 |Display all floors
It’s not right, but not so unforgivable

The villagers probably did not know the dead driver
Throwing away the watermelon couldn’t bring the driver back

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-5-17 23:40:37 |Display all floors
LoneAcorn Post time: 2012-5-17 19:21
There are still impoverish places in central China with people so poor they can't afford to buy wate ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 12:48:16 |Display all floors
Yes there are poor ppl, but these were just scavengers.
No different if a store owner dies of a heart attack and ppl swarm in to raid the shelves.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.