Author: momowowo

culture diff - chinese girls do not pay anything in a relationship?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-18 09:41:25 |Display all floors
momowowo Post time: 2012-5-18 06:00
Bandito you are wrong.  

My girlfriend and I met in Australia. She came to Australia several years  ...

Well then, you can tell your gf that all the fellas and most of the girls disagreed with her Chinese custom talk! I have dated at least 2 people from China and I promptly dumped both as they were always slow in reaching for their purses! I don't mind paying but I get bored paying all the time.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 09:43:33 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-5-18 00:40
There is some hidden or no story at all.

I have noticed so many newcomer attend in the discussions, ...

are you suggesting more attempt at kicking China by foreigners? Conspiracy THEORISTS
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-18 09:44:25 |Display all floors
DontLoveMe Post time: 2012-5-18 09:36
Thank you so very much with my full heart for forwarding me this link, dear momo.
This really helped ...

First time I see someone being dumped on a forum !

Seems to me you guys have more underlying issues than just 300 AU$
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-5-18 11:01:55 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-5-18 09:43
are you suggesting more attempt at kicking China by foreigners? Conspiracy THEORISTS

Mr Bandit ,see what was my topics and what is your answer??

Drunkered!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 11:05:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by gourmetchengdu at 2012-5-18 11:08

hey guy, she mentioned that "man ought to pay for the girls" , it ismerely her personal ideas and this cannot represent all Chinese girls. I just wondered why you fell in love with such a selfish girl.  Because viewing from your perspective, i suggest you just dump her. Let's imagine, quite a lot Chinese people believe an apartment is a solid requirement if you want to marry someone, suppose one day she asks you to pay all the mortgage loans otherwise she won't marry you, will you do so? & do you think she deserves you pay such a price? If a girl really fell in love with you and would like to stay with you forever,  she won't be such selfish and at least she will go dutch with you. So better dump her and let the god assign you a better one. Good lucks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 15:24:54 |Display all floors

If your story is true... (it make senses)

This post was edited by Notfear at 2012-5-18 15:26
I hope somebody can help me with a better understanding of how I best deal with this aspect in a relationship with a chinese girl.

I gonna make a short statement to solveyour problem

I have read some long posts saying a lotbut without real meaning or sincerity

Do you know the meaning of CONSIDERATION???

There are many ways to measure the love ina relationship

Respect each other is a MUST but also ifyou find a CONSIDERATED person as a love partner, you got it all.

Sadly in China most women are materialistic,it’s a tradition, its part of Chinese culture, that’s a fact

Now with the growing economy in thiscountry, part of the new generation takes the short and easy way to reach theirgoals and your gf is one of them

Maybe you can find a nice and non materialisticChinese girl, they exists but when you develop the relationship further and tryingto make marriage plans, her family will spoil her, parents, relatives orfriends will damage her and she always at the end will listen to them, you willbe forced to take high “responsabilities” (money involved and expenses). Ifboth of you have a good stable economy it wont be a problem.

Now, if you finally want to get a Chinesegirl as you really want who can suit your life style, they also exists butmaybe they are in jail for their “liberal” thoughts or sadly you can findmiddle age women who are trying to get a new chance in life., those who arerejected from their family or society for being old single or divorced.

My final suggestion is

BE CONSIDERATED to yourself

You know now what to do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 15:38:47 |Display all floors
DontLoveMe Post time: 2012-5-18 09:36
Thank you so very much with my full heart for forwarding me this link, dear momo.
This really helped ...

You said HE made lies here

and he forwarded you this link to give you the chance to reply him inn forum?

and in your way?

Honestly your post is suspicious for me, i can be wrong too

but each relationship is a different story and there are many details missing in it

so

if this is a real stoy of both better solve your problems out of here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.