Author: momowowo

culture diff - chinese girls do not pay anything in a relationship?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-7 05:15:04 |Display all floors
after living 10 years in china, I've learned little about Chinese girls, i mean very little, but this is not first time a girl tells her bf, pay for her everything, this is favorite dialogue in china for girls who think having bf means having secretory in office who works for her 24hours but never ask for salary,
I'm sorry for you that you fall in love with a lady who is just using you and your money to live in Australia, and counting days for getting her Australian passport,
I've good advice for you and all those who have same problem with their gf, if girl says you don't love her if you won't pay, try same sentence on her, so you,ll know if she really loves you,
try this, it,ll work, for sure,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-7 05:25:14 |Display all floors
and another thing about Chinese culture is  Chinese parents, not all but many, if you go to ask them for permission for your marriage, they will demand a big amount of money, and you may hear different excuses or reasons about this money(buy car for u, buy this for u, buy that for u...with this money but these r only excuses or making reasons for taking money), but if you don't agree than they,ll end the conservation with this sentence, "if you love their daughter, pay the money, if you wont pay it means you don't love her and leave her, and that's what they teach their daughter, so please wake up or you,ll be soon bankrupt,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-7 05:48:01 |Display all floors
I don't know the real story between you and your gf(ex-gf) after reading her reply in this post, i think you both doesn't suit for each other, so better to say good bye than hurting each other/yourself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-7 08:22:11 |Display all floors
momowowo Post time: 2012-5-16 16:18
130+ views and no replies. Am I posting this the wrong place? I saw somebody else who posted a simil ...

dude~
because Chinese girls just want $$$....if one day you dont have that...you just prepared she will leave you and 100% got affairs...
that is Chinese girls to you~ deal with it~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-7 16:54:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lolitas at 2013-1-7 16:55

I don't think the so called cultural differences tell you why she spends your money while not help you balance the bill, the point is she Does Not Want to. Now in China more and more educated young  girls are willing to balance the bill with their boyfriends. They are more independent now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-11 00:20:11 |Display all floors
Well, it is not culture difference. It is not our culture! If she truely loves you, she should share everything with you. Sharing hapiness, sadness and sharing the expence! I can see that it can become a serious problem if you keep arguing about money. Maybe you can ask her and yourself this question, if you lost your job or lost all of your money oneday (it is just an example), would she give you money and pay everything for you? If she doesn't answer or answer you after a while or just say no...you'd better leave this girl!
angel by my side :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-11 02:10:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.