Views: 4338|Replies: 7

How's the moment when you were dead [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-14 10:59:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by spiderman006 at 2012-5-14 11:23

A US psychologist has studied over 150 "dead" cases(announced dead medically and get back) to try to find the truth about death.  There are 14 conclusions in common among those travellers over the dead moment according to the psychologist study.

1、You could hear the announcement of death from doctor or other people on the scene.

2、An awesome comfortable feeling you have never had.
3、You could hear a tune.

4、You feel you are thrown into a black space, a transition zone, one links to life, the other to unknown area.

5、You could see the body of yourself as feel like a flying feather
6, you can't be heard no matter how hard you try to

7、you enter and leave your body time and time again and have no conscious about time.

8、The sight, hearing get heightened to a level you never have.
9、You feel lonely cause you could not communicate with others.

10、There is a herald who would tell you whether you would go to heaven or go back to earth.

11、There would be a light with humanity

12、You will look back all your life from scene to scene since you were born and they are so vivid that you could feel you just relive again.

13、You may be isolated by a pond of water, a gout fog, a door, a fence or a line which stop you into somewhere.

14、To some extent, you must come back from this experience or you will repel your body. Finally, you come back again.

dead1.jpg

dead2.jpg

dead4.jpg

dead3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 11:24:22 |Display all floors
dead8.jpg

dead7.jpg

dead6.jpg

dead5.jpg

dead9.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-15 09:52:33 |Display all floors
What a mess ! You will never known the feeling of death unless you are put on the edge of it
BUILD UP FROM NOTHING

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-15 10:01:29 |Display all floors
those pics really sacred me , i have to pull my mouse hard to skip them !

but exciting , isn't it ?hope there is chance i can be through the dead experience
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-15 10:32:56 |Display all floors
You also p!ss and sh!t your pants.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-5-15 11:51:16 |Display all floors
""There is a herald who would tell you whether you would go to heaven or go back to earth.""

Confirms my thought that I was put on this earth as punishment for something. {:soso_e113:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-16 11:29:18 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-5-15 10:32
You also p!ss and sh!t your pants.

No derogatory words please. Death is sacred. If you don't pay respect to it and it will pay a visit to you. Lol:

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.