Author: Rearwindow

Laowai got beaten up after molesting a woman in Beijing   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-14 21:52:58 |Display all floors
The viseo shows a chinese girl, probably a thieh and a hooker, stealing a laowai's wallet then some racist, violent cowardly assault by some chinese thugs - that is all the video evidence shows.

the question is, have they been bought to justice?

Given that the british man has been released and china has a 97% conviction rate, I think it highly unlikely that the chinese cops saw this as anything than what it is

a robbing and a violent, cowardly , racist assault on a foreigner.

I very much doubt there is DNA evidence as most men cant blow there load without physical contact, especially when they r not undressed.

Have the violent, cowardly racist criminals and their thieving prostitute cohort been arrested as their is plain video evidence recorded (and edited) by their racist buddy? in a western country they would be getting years in prison, understanding what rape REALLY means.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-14 22:03:17 |Display all floors
^ very intellectual and telling,thanx

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 01:32:40 |Display all floors
Many young Chinese losing their identity and becoming like American heros - Maybe you could should be more American and hang him for doing this in the street. Sad state of the 'punk' youth in this country'
Only a coward kicks someone on the ground like that -

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 05:57:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NE_Tigress at 2012-6-16 06:10
seneca Post time: 2012-6-14 22:26
Is that why you are so obsessed about the mothers of some posters?

How can I be interested in old procuresses? {:soso_e120:}

But that rapist might be interested. If you think he's wronged why not invite him to your home and entertain him with your old family business?

P.S.:
Why do you ask the mod to delete my kind free advertisements for your family business. {:soso_e120:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 12:33:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NE_Tigress at 2012-6-16 12:34
seneca Post time: 2012-6-16 12:07
So you are addressing finally the question as to how you were conceived?

Do you actually know yo ...

How many times do I need to repeat? Don't judge others according to the profession of your female family members.   And I wish you good luck do not have policemen knocking at your door and handcuffing you again. Your family's business is still illegal in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 12:49:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NE_Tigress at 2012-6-16 12:56
seneca Post time: 2012-6-16 12:43
You got me wrong again, Deerie Paper Tigress: I don't "judge" you. I don't hold your "profession"  ...

Do your mother still entertain the dead people in her graveyard? She must be still practicing her old profession there.   An old Chinese saying says:"It's hard to teach a dog/b1tch not to eat sh1t". {:soso_e120:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-15 21:09:32 |Display all floors
just shot him in the head
dadfadfd

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.