Author: superkylin

Foreigner rape in public street of Beijing, beaten up by Chinese man.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-11 05:54:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-11 06:55:58 |Display all floors
shokenchi Post time: 2012-5-11 04:35
a while back a chinese woman tourist was beaten the crap out of by ny police for no reason but nobod ...

evidence please. thankyou

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-11 07:00:43 |Display all floors
If this man has assaulted or raped that woman then he should be dealt with, in proper order by authorities.
The people who kicked him while he was on the ground should be charged with assault.
The woman should have her story verified. If it turns out that she had solicited the man for money she should be charged with prostitution.

The people who drove past the scene without stopping to render aid should be charged for leaving the scene of a crime. Or does a person lying on the road not constitute something that should be investigated?

A question though, the woman is on a median strip, her underwear is not worn properly, did the foreigner actually attack her on the median strip? Or did she run across the road to the flower bed with her underwear down?

Is she drunk? her words are slurred, his words are incoherant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-11 08:41:53 |Display all floors
pantarhei Post time: 2012-5-10 14:26
If he is guilty then good he is caught. I hate rapists. Doesn't matter if they are drunk ,stoned or  ...

Absolutely correct, well said!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-11 08:44:10 |Display all floors
spiderman006 Post time: 2012-5-10 16:22
Your quotation above has been proven wrong. the Beijing Police has came a primary conclusion that  ...

Harrassment doesn't = rape! In saying this, IF the man did break the law, I agree that he should be punished under the appropriate Chinese laws. If he isn't, all hell will break loose. If he's found innocent, I have a feeling all will break loose as well. This is going to be a headache for China I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-11 08:47:15 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-5-10 18:43
This is guy was lucky that he was stopped in time before actually conducting raping, otherwise he co ...

NE, do you honestly think that he was "wasted" enough to commit a rape, right there in public? I'm sorry but I can't believe anybody is that stupid which leads to the girl. What did she do? Was she drunk or on drugs? Was the man trying to help her in his drunken state? If so, things can be easily misconstrued. My guess is that the whole story won't come out because someone will lie to save their own skin. I also guess it'll be the girl who'll lie because she has the least to lose......and not because she's Chinese. She also has the most to win. The man has everything to lose. Think about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-11 08:48:12 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-5-10 21:50
I accept your apology on behave of the small minority decent gweilos.
Unfortunately, t ...

No-one on here is claiming that or proud of our colonial past. You are taking two and two and making about five thousand from it.
I've told you a million times not to exaggerate!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.