Author: Rearwindow

How long distance relationship possibly worked out?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-10 17:29:18 |Display all floors
everyone has his own right or wrong. for me, i can not tolerate the distance, while maybe for you, you think it is not a problem. it is reasonable if it exists in the world...

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-10 18:38:29 |Display all floors
Sh1zuk4 Post time: 2012-5-10 14:52
Actually, not divorced.. because we never been married. If we were married, then i would certainly  ...

if you are not married things are easier .Any time you get bored of your partner you can go away finding an excuseAs far as the economy in Greece I will use my poor chinese just to make some practice in this forum.Simply zao gao
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-11 02:22:32 |Display all floors
米洛.DeSTi Post time: 2012-5-8 13:13
i guess gay or lesbian won't do this too.

this shows xilaren loves being lesbians as well gays
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-11 04:24:26 |Display all floors
I used to say that I wouldn't date someone that has different area code with me then my girl had to move away for school.  I am actually finding long distance relationship to work for us. We were boyfriend/girlfriend before she left now we are engaged to be married
One key important thing I see that help in our long distance relationship is completely supporting one another. The biggest thing is to be going through something while you are away and your partner is not backing you up. We find it so difficult nowadays for people believe in long distance or difficult for others to cope with it since they don’t know what to do. We even started our own site as part of our way to cope with relationship.

Our Long Distance Relationship Story

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-12 09:45:50 |Display all floors
米洛.DeSTi Post time: 2012-5-8 13:15
like guys always tell the girls , i love you , i only have sex with her, but i feel nothing for he ...

If a guy always says this,then can he be a good husband?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-12 17:43:33 |Display all floors
Katrina1988 Post time: 2012-5-12 09:45
If a guy always says this,then can he be a good husband?

you must try to understand , guys are like that,and if you are tolerant , he will always say ,oh ,you are my sweetie candy , my little pumpkin .
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-13 22:09:29 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-5-12 20:43
In my opinion, long distance relationship never works out.....

No time to read through...but I agre ...

Yes, I agree. There can never be true friendship between man and woman. Only some execuses.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.