Author: Rearwindow

How long distance relationship possibly worked out?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-9 18:34:42 |Display all floors
I believe that it is not the distance that counts.Other things play a major role.How deep you love is , and some other  factors as well which are also important.
I am talking always about myself
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 19:41:48 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-5-9 03:08
If it's a Long Distance Relationship, how do you go through things together

Difficulties as in misunderstandings, we talk about the issues, etc...
We use email, phonecalls, chats...etc..
The best response to a fool is silence....

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-5-9 21:50:34 |Display all floors
whitelady Post time: 2012-5-9 19:41
Difficulties as in misunderstandings, we talk about the issues, etc...
We use email, phonecalls, c ...

shi de

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 00:20:27 |Display all floors
Misunderstandings can be easily solved when both of them want it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 12:22:45 |Display all floors
oh i get it now. It must be discouraging for the real life long distance couples to hear that this cannot work. Pardon me

I should rephrase to, no, it doesn't work for me

I had the same experience before i met my wife. We decided to brake up. It was frustrating, when we need each other, but we cannot meet. Telephone calls were the best device, as we can hear each other close to the ears. Unfortunately, we ended up missed each other more. It was a kind of torture.

Therefore, i set her free. She deserve someone more than me, who can stay with her when she's down.

Now, i'm married to someone else. And my ex girlfriend is already with 2 children. We still keep in touch sometimes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 14:22:59 |Display all floors
Sh1zuk4 Post time: 2012-5-10 12:22
oh i get it now. It must be discouraging for the real life long distance couples to hear tha ...

Different things made you divorced.Perhaps if you were close you would have been divorced earlier.
In Greece we have hundreds of succesful marriages where them men work in another country

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 14:52:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Sh1zuk4 at 2012-5-10 14:53
xilaren Post time: 2012-5-10 14:22
Different things made you divorced.Perhaps if you were close you would have been divorced earlier. ...

Actually, not divorced.. because we never been married. If we were married, then i would certainly fight for it

Anyway, just realise, economy must have been difficult in Greece. U are there right now?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.