Author: Rearwindow

How long distance relationship possibly worked out?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-13 22:12:29 |Display all floors
米洛.DeSTi Post time: 2012-5-12 17:43
you must try to understand , guys are like that,and if you are tolerant , he will always say ,oh , ...

All guys are like this? If marry such a guy, is it stupid? Maybe someone is really special for some guy, and they will stop screw around. Is it possible?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 11:49:53 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-5-12 20:43
In my opinion, long distance relationship never works out.....

No time to read through...but I agre ...

Completely agree. That's why i think people who really can succeed a long distance relationship should get an award or something

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 12:01:55 |Display all floors
Katrina1988 Post time: 2012-5-13 22:12
All guys are like this? If marry such a guy, is it stupid? Maybe someone is really special for som ...

Unfortunately, by nature, all men are like this.

Fortunately, there are still some men who can think with his upper head. But usually these kind of men have equal women as their spouse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 15:28:37 |Display all floors
Me and ex broke up 6 months after I moved to another city. Distance is a big enermy for relationship/
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 16:36:13 |Display all floors
Rearwindow Post time: 2012-5-14 15:28
Me and ex broke up 6 months after I moved to another city. Distance is a big enermy for relationship ...

Maybe those who can keep the relationship with long distance are soulmates, instead of lovers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-3 20:07:57 |Display all floors

Advice on how long-distance relationship works out

My roommate has a boyfriend in another city .They have been together for 4 years .Her boyfriend has applied for a university in Hongkong to continue his study .I can't help worrying about their relationship .But my roommate accept it calmly .She tells me how to maintain a relationship when both are not in the same place .

First and the most impotant is communication .If the guy you are dating with can not make sure to call you weekly ,forget about him .People need communication to know each other ,especially for lovers .

Second is to find a common interest .Sometimes you will find there is nothing to talk with him or her .If he is interested in cycling and you are keen on running ,you have too much to share with each other !

Third is to make sure you can meet each other several times a year .I know spirit is more important than the body attraction .But lovers needs passion .It is a totally different thing when both of you express how you miss each other face to face .

Finally , personally i still don't like the idea of lovers in different place .

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-7-4 12:12:52 |Display all floors
Call at least once a week?
I don't know but when I was waiting for my next trip to China to see my Gigi I wrote every single day.
She would write back every single day too. We loved each other so much we never were at a loss
for something to say.
These are the boxes of letters we accumulated before she finally got her immigrant visa.
Letters.jpg

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.