Views: 5605|Replies: 30

Are you comfortable with same-sex marriage ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-7 11:15:11 |Display all floors
Vice President Joe Biden spoke approvingly this morning of "men marrying men," throwing the Obama Administration's finely-calculated opposition to gay marriage into disarray.

"You're comfortable with same-sex marriage now?" David Gregory asked Biden on NBC's "Meet the Press."

"I am absolutely comfortable with the fact that men marrying men, women marrying women, and heterosexual men and women marrying another are entitled to the same exact rights, all the civil rights, all the civil liberties. And quite frankly, I don't see much of a distinction-- beyond that," Biden replied.

His answer was somewhat muddled, and prefaced by a sort of disclaimer — "I am vice president of the United States of America. The president sets the policy." — but chaotic, immediate reactions from his advisors and from Obama's suggested he had gone too far.

Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-7 13:04:48 |Display all floors
To be honest,I'm not comfortable with same-sex marriage.but in the meanwhile,I'm not be disagree with it,because in my opinion,marriage is based on real love,if they love each other,I believe,they will lead a happy life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-7 13:25:31 |Display all floors
God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-7 14:36:41 |Display all floors
Rearwindow Post time: 2012-5-7 13:25
God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

haha funny, I am also dont agree. In Paris each one of two bars are gay oriented. for visiter it can be problem going to wrong bar

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-7 15:42:10 |Display all floors
allnightlong Post time: 2012-5-7 14:36
haha funny, I am also dont agree. In Paris each one of two bars are gay oriented. for visiter it c ...

Hetero couples will have trouble if they kiss in a gay bar, won't they?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-7 16:34:10 |Display all floors
Rearwindow Post time: 2012-5-7 15:42
Hetero couples will have trouble if they kiss in a gay bar, won't they?

Yes many times are banned to kiss in gay bar

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-7 22:44:30 |Display all floors
I'm ok with it, as long as it is not my children doing that

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.