Author: satsu_jin

From Mercozy to Frangela [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-7 16:15:04 |Display all floors
what I can say is that the OP did not blame France for the troubles the party had with blind activist.     hahahahahahahahahahaha
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-5-7 16:46:21 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-5-7 17:04
IMF Managing Director (2007–11) Strauss-Kahn supposed to run instead of Hollande in this election ...
  1. France is outsourced , there is nothing unique about France. Industry is gone and only way to make things better is to create jobs and bring industry back.
Copy code
Not nearly as much as the U.S. or the U.K.
  1. How do you do that?
Copy code
This is the one million $$ question.
  1. Well it is mission impossible , France is expensive place to set up production facility and I don't think Holande have solution for it.
Copy code
Hollande has to concentrate on the next elections in June, election for the parliament. This is important if he wants to avoid cohabitation.

Seeing all these elections and politicians having nothing else in mind one really wonders how democracy hinders national and provincial leaders from finding long lasting solutions to existing problems.   

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-5-7 16:50:31 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-7 17:15
what I can say is that the OP did not blame France for the troubles the party had with blind activis ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-7 17:15:21 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2012-5-7 16:50

China did not feature even in the footnotes in the French elections..................hahahahahahahahaha

it is growth vs austerity.
Keynesian vs cuts
new face vs old face

and  52% prefers new face.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-5-7 17:16:40 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-5-7 18:04
yes , i posted answer but it have yet to pass Himalayas  i guess .

one interesting article five ...

An interesting article but it does not confirm outsourcing. New car factories were built in Eastern Europe but for the higher value models French factories still produce cars and for both, the domestic and the export market. This is not much different from what other auto manufacturers also did. Think of VW (Volkswagen). For Skoda models they have a factory in the Czech Rep. and, afaik, also a factory in Spain.

Basically the auto industry is still producing in France. Whether this is profitable is another question. France is one of the most expensive countries for industrial production (high wages and extremely high social contributions).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-7 17:19:19 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2012-5-7 16:50

in China, the choice is between Red Songs and no songs...................

the Queen bees have chosen for all the bees.

the message is : No more Red Songs. go back to work, you little pesky bees. And don't disturb me.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-5-7 17:25:30 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-5-7 18:19
Is it profitable?
i think you already answered that one , you said:

Profitable if the economy is not stuttering as it is since 2008.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.