Views: 19329|Replies: 52

Don't look for American husbands   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-5-6 14:44:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by DSseeing at 2012-5-7 14:42

On May 1, the public holiday, a woman was spotted holding up a sign board at the Shenzhen International Airport to give an advice to Chinese women who dreamed of finding a foreign husband, by telling a bitter story of herself having been cheated and beaten up by her American husband.
With a photo of her and her American husband put up in the middle of the board, the woman wrote in bold, “Love Shenzhen! Do not love America!”
And she continued,
“My name is Shu Ya. I have been living in Shenzhen for several years. Because of my blind worship of foreign countries, I married an American man whom I met at a night bar in Nanshan, Shenzhen three years ago.
But soon I found that he had to take part of the salary to pay the taxes he owed to the American government, and it turned out in three years of marriage, I not only spent all my savings of years, but also left dozens of thousands of debts.
I was cheated of my money, sex and love. And now I am suffering as a result of my own actions.
Two months ago, I accused him of domestic violence to the local police in the US. He was found guilty and put on two years’ probation. Now he has to go to probation officer once a week.
At present, I am busy with filing for divorce from him, while in the same time, I would like to advise my Chinese sisters, who dream of marrying American men, to never follow my steps.”
Oops!!

Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-6 21:18:45 |Display all floors
Ops, that is only shows she married a wrong man.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-6 21:19:55 |Display all floors
I guess she would find another man soon ,see, how she pose in the picture !
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-5-7 09:58:30 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-5-6 21:19
I guess she would find another man soon ,see, how she pose in the picture !

I agree, she still looks young and haing a nice figure
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-7 10:59:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by superkylin at 2012-5-7 10:59
Don't look for Amerian husbands
after i read through your article i think...

you have a c missing in your title...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-5-7 11:02:54 |Display all floors
""Because of my blind worship of foreign countries, I married an American man whom I met at a night bar in Nanshan""
That pretty much says it all.
There is nothing special about foreign countries in the west. All the money you see belongs to a select few. Less than 1%
The other +99% are not rich and the lower 80% are just poor slobs like anywhere else.
My wife and I exchanged over 100 letters and just as many phone calls and I visited her twice before we were married.
We exchanged another 300 letters before she immigrated.
This girl marries the first guy she thinks has money in a night club bar.
Does anyone wonder why it turned out as bad as it did...
I don't like to get involved in match making and refuse to because there are just too many creeps out there.
You can't really tell by a few brief encounters. Creeps are very good at hiding their true selves.
They've had plenty of practise. Spousal abuse is not all that rare in the U.S. A lot of it goes unreported.
If you think there is a lot of spousal abuse in your home country it is wise to assume it is just as common in all other countries.
Don't let anyone fool you.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-7 11:07:38 |Display all floors
Poor lady, but anyway, we got what we deserve, don't we?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.