Author: voice_cd

Be our Best Writers---Two Winners in May   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-21 23:04:36 |Display all floors
Im going to talk about the weather in Shanghai. But this is really about the AIR quality in Shanghai. Which is becoming a very big problem. This is a problem more in more than one way. The Government of Shanghai really hasn't understood what the probelm is they call it bad weather and have been monitoring this air . The poor air quality is mostly due to the Car in Shanghai. For the last four years I have seen the air quality change from not so good to very bad. This year is the worst I have seen Shanghai. There has been an very radpid increase of people driving cars, Fiqures from the government show about 300,000 new cars on the road in the last four years. Most of these cars in China do not have the proper Emisson Controls on them ; some don't have any at all. It is not the LAW in China for a Car to have emission controls on them. C02 is what comes out of the muffler and is spilled into the air . This accumulation of dirty air is normally called SMOG. I believe this accounts for more that 80% of the air problems in Shanghai. The government calls this bad weather. It is SMOG and will account for many of the health related problems in the next 5 years that will alrise from the pollution. With proper fitted Emission Controls on the Engine of the Car this problem will be much reduced. But the Government has not really got control of this problem or manybe they just don't understand the AIR Quality probelm in Shanghai .  
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-21 23:29:11 |Display all floors
idorun Post time: 2012-5-21 23:04
Im going to talk about the weather in Shanghai. But this is really about the AIR quality in Shanghai ...

You really shouldn't try to write in English. You haven't the skill. Didn't you listen to the moderator's opinion of your last failure. This must be really embarrassing for you.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-23 00:34:22 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-5-11 21:21
Nop!
It is red hot news!

My Gold Medal!!!

Real Gold with Kancil Deer background!!!

Awarded ~10 years ago by the Government

What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-23 00:37:11 |Display all floors
caringhk Post time: 2012-5-23 00:34
My Gold Medal!!!

Real Gold with Kancil Deer background!!!

My GOV Medal
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-5-26 20:17:02 |Display all floors
caringhk Post time: 2012-5-23 00:37
My GOV Medal

More like this purple medal la

med.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-29 10:33:21 |Display all floors
{:soso_e102:}IT IS SO GREAT.........

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-29 11:11:27 |Display all floors
caringhk Post time: 2012-5-26 23:01
Nah!!! Uijit gwei.lo

Ratfink cld describe PJK better

Let's see.

The PJK medal. Recycled cardboard with plastic silver and gold foil stamping. Given for massive bribe taking, fleecing the Ang Moh of every last dollar, farting in Lee Kwan Yue's face and for general corruption and selling little old ladies to the brothels in KL. (ok don't take it seriously. it's a joke folks.)

Now for the truth.

The PJK medal is awarded by the various states of Malaysia to people who have displayed high levels of responsibility and contributed valued and devoted service to the state in question. It's similar to being awarded an OBE or MBE in the UK.

The PJK
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.