Author: voice_cd

Be our Best Writers---Two Winners in May   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-16 14:20:38 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-5-16 05:24
How do we know this medal is awarded on merit? And are the judges impartial?  Crediility might be re ...

Thank you for your concern. We are trying to make it an fair play. The whole process is totally open. You can complain to us if you found anything unfair, or recommend good posts to us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-16 14:46:45 |Display all floors
Are you looking for original post or original thread ?

Every post out there that is not a copy paste is an original post and a few of them are of good quality.

I feel this contest is not well put, you should honor quality posting, not quantity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-16 17:57:43 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-5-16 14:01
Maybe next time, I already wired money to voice_cd to secure the medal this time

I suspected Voice CD might be pliant in that regard! God forbid that I am casting aspersions. The fact that some of these apologists have triple medals is worrying!

I will prepare a bribe in the shape of a virgin, that out to secure my medal count Failing that, perhaps an offer that can't be declined.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-16 18:15:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-5-16 18:18
voice_cd Post time: 2012-5-16 14:20
Thank you for your concern. We are trying to make it an fair play. The whole process is totally op ...

not wanting to sit on ceremony, I nominate my Agni post! At 5000+ plus look and continuing replies, as good a canditate as any.

Some might think rather immodest  of me but one must put oneself in the frame in this den of detractors It will be nice to parade myself as e a field marshall with a medal pinned to my chest! Whislt at it, if my self nomination is not entertained due to myriad of opaque reasons, I hereby nominate MisterPanda for his sterling work and vigilance{:soso_e116:}

The fact that die hard defenders of all things Chinese are garlanded is a bit worrying and suspicious.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-16 18:23:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-5-16 18:23
voice_cd Post time: 2012-5-9 09:11
Both post and thread are accepted as long as they are original and with high quality. Yes, quality ...

How come my Agni thread/post was not accorded the full bells and whistles? I smell some behind the scene machination! I thought that thread was interesting and the ensuing bedlam both personal and otherwise attests to this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-16 18:25:21 |Display all floors
accoun11231335 Post time: 2012-5-16 14:46
Are you looking for original post or original thread ?

Every post out there that is not a copy past ...

hear hear for god spake!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-16 18:27:36 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-5-11 20:51
Hey Voice, why is my new thread:

"It's official, US military declares 'Islam is the enemy'" invisi ...

What is original about that? It hasn't injected new angle to the debate but rehashed the same tired myopic view. Straight to the bin this one!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.