Author: 468259058

can u have 2wives?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-3 05:57:14 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-5-3 05:34
more descendants means more surviving opportunities of one's group.
reason 2, looking at animal wo ...

If you are actually playing around a lot,
or just dreaming about even laying anyone at all.
(2nd more likely your case)
Thing is, you'll age and die a rather lonely man,
if you won't understand the point of Monogamy.
Also, sex definetly is better in a relationship with somebody other than whom you don't want anybody else,
than sex at playing around.

Maybe you should go get laid at all first before you try a discussion about polygamy.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 06:07:40 |Display all floors
Truth_update Post time: 2012-5-2 17:47
You are an India virgin boy!
Don't speak like a man that you is not.

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 06:09:39 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-5-2 18:28
I wouldn't want to have two wives....my wife's temper is deadly when she has her "special days"....n ...

myopic. bad day here bad day there keeps Dr at bay
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 06:10:50 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-5-2 22:02
huihui, who are different from han, hail guys who just released from jails. breaking laws is not a s ...

ha ha huihui, where can I meet huihui women?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 06:12:36 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-5-3 03:19
Q:
Why would one even want more than one wife?
A relationship of mutual love and trust is two part ...

more Lion scrotum soup for the man! Low libido levels

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 09:54:09 |Display all floors
2 wives = 2 headaches

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 12:53:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-3 10:54
That's only true in the Malaysian jungles where you come from; in civilised Muslim countries the m ...

And even in such Muslim Countries, a man who has one partner in a relationship characterised by love and not by power imbalance and oppression, should be easily satisfied more with that one true love.
e.G. Mahmoud Ahmadinijad and his Mechanic Engineer Wife, him being even a high ranking politician in a muslim country is setting an example of monogamous love to those numerous womanising and wh0ring (on public money at least) with their multiple mistrisses, and their power to keep their disfavoured ex-wives in house arrest, even when they're in jail themselves.
Such as the first wife of **.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.